Life or Death Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can believe it XD

I am curious about the spectrum of games we will go through. Hopefully you'll go through the lesser-known ones to surprise the players.

I'm just hoping we go through mario. Perhaps abit of minecraft? Maybe some good ol' donkey kong. Any Nintendo gane? Sorry, I'm abit of a Nintendo kid myself.

Lol we'll be going through all kinds of games popular and unpopular new and old classics and new hits it's all a surprise :)

Name:
Xylia Sanders

S.O:
Straight

appearance:
Riley #1.png

Video game experience:
Close to being a video game junkie. Having played every genre of game possible and having
experience with more than her share of systems.

Cats
Fruit
Salad
Fantasy
Sci-Fi

dislikes:
Scroller Games
Horror
Liars
Old Movies
Scrap-books

Personality:
She is often one to zone out and drift of into her own self- conscious. She
is refereed to as a free-spirit and is easily distracted.

Bio:
She doesn't have much of a history, she grew up in California
and moved to Wisconsin a few years back. All her life she has loved gaming and has shared
her love of gaming with her brother Kyle. She has never had a problem with her family because they learn to get long, kinda like
hippies in the sixties but with video games in every bedroom and lots of technology.

everyone if you know someone who might be interested please invite them!

I'd like to have ten total "players" but I can settle for 6 or 8 we have 5 right now.

So if your willing to make multiple characters go for it

Ok, I'm gonna create another character then. I may be a while -_-

Name: Finn Jones
S.O: He's not sure yet
appearance:
ad4b9382e7dcc34b1bcb85bd96511269.jpg

Video game experience: Finn plays video games whenever he can. He is in university, so he's pretty busy, but no matter. He only plays PC, and has no experience with a console.
dislikes: XBOX, girly girls and the colour pink.
Personality: Finn is a down-to-Earth student who simply loves computer games. He is quite nerdy, and loves science (because of this, he is studying science in uni, along with computing). He doesn't really like girls, and therefor is bad at dating. He can be a good team member, but only if her likes the team. For example, if he's in a team with only girls, he is not going to be a very good team player, but a team of boys, he'll be the best team player in the world.
Bio: Not much happened in his life. Finn was born in LA, although he hated it there. As a child, he always loved computer games and owned his very on PC from the age of 5. He was always obsessed with science, and was a real nerd. As soon as he turned 18, he moved out of LA to New York, where he now goes to university.

Reactions: Andy
He's accepted

Damn, two opposites of Lifeng.

You guys wanna commence or something?

ok we have 6 "players" i think that's enough to start us off at least and if someone else wants to join later we'll let them. Again I do reserve the rights to kill of your characters to make the rp more interesting but I won't do it without letting you know and your more then welcome to make a new character if yours is killed. @Eon @ambryi18 @Crow @Jamie64 @Shadows

@Killako are you still going to make a character and join this or no?

Ok, I'm fine with you killing my character, I have two anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.