Life or Death Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central time.

Alright I'm working on the next post I'll have it up shortly.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is this RP turn-based? If it is, then I'll wait until my turn before I post my reply.

It is not turn based you can make a post whenever you want. I will however make regular NPC posts that you may have to wait for at times. Other then that you are in as much control of it as I am. If "your" in a game like mario you can say that a bunch of goomba's appeared out of a tunnel and are making their way towards you. Your welcome to do things like that but if I make a post that contradicts one of yours then mine takes over and cancels anything you said since i am the "game master" so..yeah. Not trying to God mod or cheat or anything just to put that out there. But it was in the disclaimer and by signing up you agreed to those terms.

no problem any other questions just ask :)

Name: Serana Coleen
S.O: Bi
Appearance:
AnimeGirl131.jpg

Video game experience: Serana is a bit of a shut-in. Generally staying inside and playing games or staying on the internet often. When she lived at home her parents very rarely saw her as she would only ever really come down stairs if she was hungry or she had to be. Avid player of extremely violent games Ex: Mortal Komabat, Hatred, Manhunt.
Likes: Blood and Guts [yes, she is a bit odd], Shooters, Most anything Japanese, Scythes.
Dislikes: "Cutesy" games, Girly Girls, and interacting with males. [She's a wee bit shy.]
Personality: Very shy and quiet, Serana generally avoids speaking to people without needing to. In all honesty she doesn't really know what to say to most things. If one can warm up to her however, she is very loyal to those people.
Bio: Serana was born in the U.S. in the state of Washington. Homeschooled up until 8th Grade, Serana didn't do much besides do her homework quickly then rush to play video games, her passion. Her laid back parents would buy her most any game, as they would rarely take the time to look at the ratings, nor did they probably care. When it came time to go to school, she wasn't much when it came to making friends. In fact, it wasn't until the last year of high school that she actually made a single friend at the school. Her name was Vi and the two have been friends for a long time. That is, up until this offer came along.

[Sorry I wasn't able to make it in time for the post, got busy, so, how should I go about this... if I'm accepted.[

You are accepted and it's alright no harm done just make a post and say that she was dropped off on the main platform with the others right away. and that she got there just in time to hear the game masters little appearance speech.

Oh, guys, sorry if this seems OT or a stupid thing but just to throw this into the cauldron: the fatality that occurred to Ren/Leah's father was REALLY big and was on the news as a major for some time and happened just a year before the start of the RP time line so, if you like (for whatever reason), please feel free to make use of the info whenever and whatever way you see fit (of course it's not compulsory at all ^^). Just saying it. You don't need to be allowed by me and, if @Andy is alright with it, you can do as you please ^^

I don't really have a problem with it but everyone needs to keep in mind that only ren/leah and the game master know who she really is and all that the other players don't know who she really is

I don't really have a problem with it but everyone needs to keep in mind that only ren/leah and the game master know who she really is and all that the other players don't know who she really is
Of course, just that, as she put her real name into the box, should it ring a bell to some character's brain... I don't mind it... that's all ^^

That's up to everyone else but they're more then welcome to

Reactions: Nay'ar
cmon people let's keep the posts coming I don't want this to die before it gets started. I understand if your busy but if you are please let me know so I'm not worrying about people disappearing.

I know Nay'ar thanks for always being here :)

I won't be able to post until the day after tomorrow, I got a busy schedule.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
cmon everyone where are you? if you don't start posting soon I'll just start killing off characters.

Name: Cinder Lihn
S.O: Straight, bi, etc.: straight
appearance: (anime only please)
Video game experience: how much or how often do they play video games.: Almost all the time
dislikes: cheaters, bullies
Personality: Cinder is shy in the real world but in games she will shout her heart out. She will be passive on things she doesn't exactly prefer but if someone is bullied or cheating she will fight them to make them stop. She is good at strategizing and when it comes to plans she can think them up quite fast. She sometimes uses brute force to win things but only when necessary.
Bio: Cinder's parents weren't too nice and Cinder found freedom in gaming. Her parents divorced and her mom remarried. Her step dad was worse and Cinder gamed even more. Cinder always wanted to be in a videogame but not for the feeling of being the character but for being a bit more free.

Status
Not open for further replies.