Life or Death Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well that's open to everyone and I'll only kill characters after a little bit to make some drama your more then welcome to make a new character once one has been killed off because I want to keep everyone interested and I think by having people make a new character after a while is a good way to do that :) but that's something to worry about later.

within the next few days for sure. I'll try to get a thread up today but I cannot promise that I will. We'll just have to wait and see.

You won me again @Andy... I'm amazed XDDD please, expect to see my little contribute here... ^^

haha I'll wait for your character :)

Name: Leah Stride/ Real name: Ren Withier
S.O: Straight
20141123203217_SGX2k.thumb.700_0.png

Video game experience:
She used to play with her father, Deamon Withier, but since his death she almost never touched a game again. They were pretty good at shooting games and FPSes.

Her tea steamy and sweet, her room, rainy days, her dog Natsu and her cat Michael (Mik).

Dislikes:
Her new home and name, stupid questions, cookies (come on, they just make crumbles all over!)

Personality:
She just wants to escape reality but not once has she touched her xbox360. She started to wear gloves in order not to touch anything. Her glance could freeze anyone and prefers to be honest and just say "Die" than lie and use someone.

Bio:
Leah was an easygoing girl and pretty easy to talk to, she was what you can call a social animal, she could make you feel at ease the first time you met her and her smile was the brightest you could see around. That is until her father's death when she was 16. He was an agent under cover, long story short: he got himself killed in a major incident. He was on the news for months and Leah and her mother were forced to be put under protection. Changing town, home, losing her friends, her father and, more than that, being forced to throw away her name led her to lose her smile. She stopped talking with people and just focused on get her assignements done. No one even dared to approach this 'I can kill you with a single glance' looking girl to bully her.

@Andy I'll change whatever you find wrong or add whatever you find lacking ^^​

It looks good Nay'ar :) just know as the game master he'lle know those things about her and father and use them to set her off :)

It looks good Nay'ar :) just know as the game master he'lle know those things about her and father and use them to set her off :)
I guessed... it'll make everything more interesting though xD

I do apologize if the starter wasn't the best it was the best I could come up with.

Yep :) please do

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Lexie Day
S.O:
Homosexual
Appearance:

BT3x5E4CcAArWhn.jpg:large

Video game experience:
Next to none! They've played some Wii games with friends before, but it's not something they do often. However, their active lifestyle means they have the reflexes and hand-eye coordination to be decent at playing games. Decent...
Dancing, being outdoors, exploring/discovering new things, socializing, parkour, costa coffee, sunshine, and loud music.

Dislikes:
Small spaces, silence, being alone, mathematics, dogs, sitting still, having to wait, cleaning, tragedies, and books.
Personality:
Lexie is a person of extreme energy. She's always bouncing about, making as much noise as possible. This girl is hyperactive, always finding some new activity to throw herself into. Even when she's socializing she's hopping about, as her many friends would tell you. She isn't afraid to hide her opinions from anybody, and in fact she often adds them in when they're completely uncalled for. Despite this, she is very open-minded and accepting of others: people just don't tend to realize this very quickly because of Lexie's natural assertiveness with her opinions. Lexie is also impulsive and brave, ready to jump into everything. Those who can handle Lexie enjoy her company, the rest find her a nuisance. Not that she cares that many find her liability, since Lexie is perfectly capable by herself.

Bio:
Her parents divorced at a young age, with her mother taking main custody of Lexie, since her father wanted to move away with his mistress. Lexie's mother tried her best to look after Lexie, but being a business woman dedicated to her career Lexie's mother often left Lexie to her own devices. Because of this Lexie had a stronger connection with her friends rather than her family, plus she is very capable and independent person. Growing up Lexie didn't do particularly well in school, although her grades weren't very below average. She had the intelligence to do well, she simply couldn't focus sitting still indoors all day. So Lexie has decided that she's going to pursue a more active career, although she hasn't decided exactly what yet.

@Crow are you still a part of this? I'm just waiting for your post then I'll have the game master introduce himself

Reactions: Cassette
Yes I am. I am still catching up and posting with other RPs.

Sure. You have three days to get him up I'd like to continue the story as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.