Life in Ponyville(Reloaded)

"Oh... There's a tunnel? To the lake?" Aqua asked. Perhaps some large fish would come through, maybe. She kept her hoof on the rod next to her, having not yet cast a line.

"The sound of something hitting a tree.." Snowy says turning around wondering what tree it came from.

Yeah, it connects to the lake I think. It's kinda long but it's really big inside. I bet fish move between these this pond and the lake when it rains or for mating. The still water here is better for eggs. Teal smiles.

"Oh...? Maybe we should go look... I know of at least one pegasus that used to be around here and run into trees almost all the time..." Farsight says, remembering Rad and his parkour. He wonders what happened to that stallion.

(( *Cough we should drag him here too, cough* ))

Snowy shrugged and walks on trying to find the tree.

"Hmm..." She got an idea. It was spring, and she figured fish were mating, so possibly some large fish were defending their eggs. "Okay! I'm planning on fishing, soon..." Aqua hoped he was okay with it, as he seemed to be a water oriented pony.

((I could probably convince him.... I mean... I got almost every person that's from LoE over here.... With a few exceptions.))

Farsight follows behind Snowy, shaking a few of the trees with his magic to see if anypony or anything would fall out.

Moon heard the talking and gulped but continued to remain hidden.

"Hmm..." She got an idea. It was spring, and she figured fish were mating, so possibly some large fish were defending their eggs. "Okay! I'm planning on fishing, soon..." Aqua hoped he was okay with it, as he seemed to be a water oriented pony.

Fishing here? In this lake?

"Er... Yes..." Aqua got a bit nervous... She had fished before in the large lake, and caught some nice fish. She was strictly catch and release, though many ponies frowned upon fishing in general.

"Hello? Anypony hurt?" She called out hoping she'd get a response. Every few trees they would pass, Snowy would fly up and check in the leaves to see if anypony was there.

"Er... Yes..." Aqua got a bit nervous... She had fished before in the large lake, and caught some nice fish. She was strictly catch and release, though many ponies frowned upon fishing in general.

Okay but be careful fishing here. Some of these fish are rather...um...
Teal raises up his hooves, which are bitten and scratched.
Nasty.

((I wonder why Moon is so afraid...?))

Farsight keeps following Snowy, only shaking the trees she isn't checking, ready to catch anything that falls out.

((Who said he was afriad?))

Moon continued to stay out of sight and hugged on to the tree he was hoping they'd give up searching before reaching his tree.

A surprised frown reaches her face as she sees his hooves. "Oh my.. Wow.. I haven't seen a fish with teeth.. I have once, I mean." Aqua remembered that one time, shaking it off. She smiled once more, the rod in her hooves.

Snowy still walked around, and started bucking some trees that she passes hoping something would fall. She wasn't exactly sure how she'd catch it, but thought she'd think of something when the time comes.

Teal climbs up out of the water and uses one of his towels to dry off.
Go ahead and fish, just be careful.
Teal lays down on a towel and enjoys a sandwich.

((Maybe afraid was the wrong word.... Meh.))

Farsight continues to shake trees with his magic, watching leaves fall on the ground... He'd have to clean those up, and made sure to watch the trees Snowy was bucking. He had his magic ready to catch anything.

Moon fell out on the other side of the tree out of their view and grunted from the impact.

Farsight wasn't expecting that and quickly trots to the other side. When he sees it's Moon, he backs away a little, waiting for Snowy.