Life in Ponyville(Reloaded)

Moon continued to wander the town trying to find somepony to talk to or just meet for the first time. His wings still ache from his little frantic episode he had just overcome.

((Putting Moon back out there. had stuff to do.))

// It would be nice if someone would join me! ;(
(( I'll pop in with you, then! ))
Aqua slid the bits over the counter, taking the bare, tackle, and gear into her saddlebag. The unicorn might as well start fishing, and start fishing somewhere new, so she began to trot towards a pond she knew around the area. She scanned around, spotting a nearby pony. Aqua didn't know that pony, so she didn't pay much attention to him, gathering her rod and tackle from her saddlebag.

Snowy smiled and nodded. "Great, that's great!" She noticed the silver light but didn't say anything. Probably something that has to do with dreamwalking or somethin' She thought. "I'm glad I found you, I'm completely bored.."

Teal finishes his energy drink and puts the can in a plastic bag. He gets up and dives back in to the water to continue swimming.

// Note: Teal has several towels laid out by the pond as well as a cooler, a basket of food and water balloons.

Farsight chuckles, "Are you, now? Well, we could go for a little stroll and talk. I mean, we haven't spoken in quite some time." He says, his head moving a bit, and the twinkle of reflecting light shows again. If Snowy looked a little closer, she'd see that there was something around his horn.

Aqua watches him swim, and scans the pond for a spot to fish. She spots the items arranged, figuring the pony is just out for fun, and trots elsewhere on the pond. As she sits, Aqua watches Teal swimming around, sitting there for a while.

"Sure!" Snowy says happily. Before she started to walk, she noticed the light again. "...Uh, what's that on your horn Farsight..?"

((I'm bored so I'm gonna spy on Farsight and Snowy))

Moon continued to walk then saw Farsight and Snowy talking to each other but he had nothing else to do so he decided to take to the sky above to watch them but low enough to hear what they were saying.

((Moonie Spy FTW?...no?...okay...))

Farsight was just about to start the walk, but he hears Snowy's question and stops, turning back to her. "This?" He asks as he shakes his head a little, letting his mane fall out of the way to show off a platinum ring, "It's my wedding band... Oh yeah, that's right! I haven't told you... I'm getting married!" He tells Snowy, a wide and happy smile spreading across his muzzle.

Aqua watches him swim, and scans the pond for a spot to fish. She spots the items arranged, figuring the pony is just out for fun, and trots elsewhere on the pond. As she sits, Aqua watches Teal swimming around, sitting there for a while.

Teal dives under the water and stays down for quite a while.

(( Bad Moonlight, it's not nice to spy on other ponies! ))

Snowy gasp for a moment, then began to cough. After her coughing fit, she looked into his eyes looking happy. "....Your getting married? That's.. well, that's amazing!" She says flapping her wings in excitement. There's also a slight glimmer on her left ( I think ) wing.

The unicorn watches Teal dive down, and after a little bit, she gets a tad worried. Then again, she didn't see bubbles, which either meant he had been swallowed whole by a fish or was alright, the latter being the more likely. Aqua let out a small sigh, reaching for her rod. A feeling of hesitation hits her, and she paused, staring into the water.

Farsight tilts his head at Snowy's comment, "Didn't think it would happen?" He asks with a chuckle and then notices the flash on her left wing. He raises an eyebrow, "I see you are too!" He says with a smile.

((Even after marriage... I think I might have Farsight suffer from Polyamory... Oh, and Moon... "There can be only one spy around here!" *Hint hint*))

Suddenly many dozens of fish seem to just appear out of no where.
Teal surfaces with a large, muddy stone. He carries it to the side of the pond and drops it where it can't roll off somewhere into the deeper parts of the pond.
T-there...underwater tunnel...reopened.... he pants and stretches out his hooves.

((Yes...I know...*flies to corner for time out* and it is left wing))

Moon forgot how his wings were achy then dropped into a nearby tree, luckily there weren't any suspicious noises being made form the drop. He silently groaned since his wing and back hit a branch.

((You're right..Pinkie Spy is only spy!))

(( "You mean there can only be two? *more hints* Unless you kill me...!" ))
Aqua looks surprised, and eyes the rock. She would check it out later, but now, she just wanted to fish, or talk, or both. "How's it like down there?" Teal could see there was a ring around the base of her horn.

(( "You mean there can only be two? *more hints* Unless you kill me...!" ))
Aqua looks surprised, and eyes the rock. She would check it out later, but now, she just wanted to fish, or talk, or both. "How's it like down there?" Teal could see there was a ring around the base of her horn.

Teal looks at Aqua.
Hmm? Oh it's um...muddy. he giggles.
But It is full of fish now, there was a rock blocking a tunnel down there.

"Yup! I guess everpony is getting married!" She says smiling. She walked over to the bench were her stuff was and grabbed it until she heard that sound. She stopped and looked around. "What was that?"

Farsight hadn't heard it, so he just cocked his head to the side, "What was what?" He asks.

Moon sat up and hoped, a totally hopeless thought, that neither of them heard the sound.