Life in Ponyville(Reloaded)

Aqua nodded, and cast her rod. She let the bobber float, and she waited, humming to herself.

Snowy turned to Farsight. "Did you hear that?!" Snowy asked, making sure nothing fell from the tree she had finished bucking.

Aqua nodded, and cast her rod. She let the bobber float, and she waited, humming to herself.
Teal takes out a juice and drinks it while he eats. He looks up at the sun, wishing it was a summer sun instead of a spring sun.

Aqua's eyes search around, and she watches Teal and his lunch for a bit. Her eyes slowly drift to the rock, and she looks at it from a distance.

Aqua's eyes search around, and she watches Teal and his lunch for a bit. Her eyes slowly drift to the rock, and she looks at it from a distance.

The rock is covered in mud.
Teal cringes when a fish jumps out the water and bites his wing. He glares at it and tosses it back into the water, then resumes eating.

"Yes... Come here Snowy." Was Farsight's reply. He didn't trust Moon to not attack him...

Snowy hurried over until she reached Farsight. She looked down and just stared at Moon. "...What are you doing down there?..."

Moon rubbed his head then his back then his wings and came up with something as fast as he used to back when he was a colt. "I was napping in the tree and you kicked me out of it."

"...But I didn't see you fall out of the tree I was bucking.." She says giving a confused look.

"He did fall out the opposite side..." Farsight said, standing slightly back. He stood defensively, expecting an attack at any moment.

"You don't mind if I borrow that stone... Do you?" Aqua asked. Her rod didn't move, and she was expecting a fish soon.

"What he said.." Moon said the continued to massage his aching wings.

"...Oh. Right. Well, are you alright?" Snowy asked with a small, sweet smile.

"Yeah. I'm fine but my wings ache from flying all across town then my store and the my house in mad dashes wanting to get everything I'd need by today." he answered with an obviousy in pain smile. "That reminds me have either of you seen Dark around lately? I've been trying to find him so he could help me but I can't seem to find him anywhere."

"Nope. The last time I saw him we were talking about marriage and my uh.. other reality self.." Snowy says shrugging.

"Thank you. By the way... I never caught your name. I'm Aquae Petra, or just Aqua." She smiled, but it was interrupted by the bobber going down. Aqua started to pull in the fish, in a little struggle.

"Thank you. By the way... I never caught your name. I'm Aquae Petra, or just Aqua." She smiled, but it was interrupted by the bobber going down. Aqua started to pull in the fish, in a little struggle.
Teal sits up.
Do you have something?

Aqua nodded, gritting her teeth. Soon enough, she had landed the fish. It was a small, toothless bluegill. "Oh wow... This is a smaller one."

Aqua nodded, gritting her teeth. Soon enough, she had landed the fish. It was a small, toothless bluegill. "Oh wow... This is a smaller one."
Teal gets up and trots over to Aqua.
Yeah, I think it's a young male. The males are smaller than the females but this one looks young.