Life in Ponyville(Reloaded)

Flame is walking around Ponyville he sees the hooded figure and walks towards him "hey there Nova..... Right?"

Nova nods and turns to flame.
Hey there. Need something?

"My personal favorite is spring... Love is in the air, you know," Aqua smiled a bit. She remembered the engagement ring on her horn, and touched it with her hoof.

"just want to talk to a old friend and all"

He tilted his head to the side.
About what?

I prefer not to talk about myself as much as i used to, unless something happened of course. Let's just say i have been doing well.

"okay" Flame says not sure how to reply exactly

Nova put a hoof on Flame's shoulder.
Don't worry about it too much. There are just some things i would like to keep for myself.
He took his hoof back and began to walk away. He was slow enough to be followed.

While they took the walk, Nova spoke with Flame.
By the way. Have you heard about a group, or institution, that goes by the name "Asylum"?
I'm investigating it but i can't make much progress. All i know about them is that they are somewhere in the Everfree.

"hm no sorry I haven't but I would gladly help you on it"

Thank you. If you manage to get some information about them, let me know. But be careful. I heard that they have strong members.

"That's strange...I wonder where he could be.."

((My alerts aren't working for every one of my watched threads.... UGH!!!))

Farsight just shrugs. He tries to keep a poker face, even though he knows exactly what happened. He had imprissioned Moon's alter ego in a shadow-turned light realm of his own. And Farsight wasn't going to be letting him out anytime soon.

Moon looks at Farsight and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you haven't seen him?" he asked, getting worried about his 'brother'.

"Not since the cafe...." Farsight says, his voice calm.

Moon then squinted his eyes at him then looked him dead in the eyes. "Are you sure you haven't seen him? He literally not hard to miss"

Farsight looks into Moon's eyes as well, "I haven't seen him." He says, voice nor eyes betraying anything.

Moon glared a harsh glare then his eyes widened and he began to cough away from Farsight's face and he his breathing started to get heavy and jagged.