Life in Ponyville(Reloaded)

"That's strange...I wonder where he could be.."

Aqua nodded, thinking it was the same. "Hm. How do you know so much about it?" She took it off the hook, lowering it into the water.

Aqua nodded, thinking it was the same. "Hm. How do you know so much about it?" She took it off the hook, lowering it into the water.
I might not look like it but I spend a bit of time into books, especially during the winter. When I was a colt books were all I had to connect to the ground world!

"Ohh... I've never had the pleasure of visiting Cloudsdale. I heard it's nice, but I can't even go there!" Aqua chuckled a little, letting the fish go.

"Ohh... I've never had the pleasure of visiting Cloudsdale. I heard it's nice, but I can't even go there!" Aqua chuckled a little, letting the fish go.
I've heard that from a lot of unicorns and earth ponies. It is a wonderful place but it lacks lakes and ponds. All the water is used for clouds except for some like fountains and pools but pools are too small for me. I like big spacious amounts of water.

Aqua nodded, and spoke. "Oh... What is it like in Cloudsdale?" She didn't know what it was like in the City of Clouds, as she had only seen it from outside.

Aqua nodded, and spoke. "Oh... What is it like in Cloudsdale?" She didn't know what it was like in the City of Clouds, as she had only seen it from outside.
It's very spacious, especially as a pegasus since you don't need to stick to any designated paths. It doesn't smell like it does here, um...no offense. Everyday you see clouds pumped out of the weather factory and ponies practicing their flight either to get better or learn how. Pretty much all the food we get is imported so we get to try many different kinds of foods, just about everything except our culture is exotic.

"I would've thought so... Well, what's the main type of food you would eat?" Aqua asked, a bit curious as to what they ate compared to what the other ponies ate.

"I would've thought so... Well, what's the main type of food you would eat?" Aqua asked, a bit curious as to what they ate compared to what the other ponies ate.
Oh, well so many of us just LOVE to eat hot dogs! You'll never walk down a street or go to a big event that DOESN'T have hot dogs! It's like, "whereever these hot dogs come from, I wanna live there!"
Teal has stars in his eyes thinking about it.

// Pinkie mentions a hot dog eating contest in the running of the leaves episode so don't tell me there ain't no hot dogs in MLP.

(( Well, maybe she was ju- Okay, fine... Equestrians are weird, anyways! ))
Now that she thought of it, she never had had a hot dog. Aqua had heard of the,, but didn't know where they came from. "Well... Where do hot dogs come from, anyways?"

uh.....I don't know actually. We import them from the east though.

Aqua thought about it... Griffons. "Aren't they from... Griffonheim?" Now that she thought of it, she was pretty sure they were.

Aqua thought about it... Griffons. "Aren't they from... Griffonheim?" Now that she thought of it, she was pretty sure they were.
Maybe? That's farther east than we tend to trade. Normally over that distance we just trade gemstones, decor items, seeds and arts.

Aqua shook her head in a 'never mind' fashion. "Ohh... I'm not really familiar with foreign trade.."

"Well... I'd love to go. Isn't there a spell for that?" Aqua had heard of very odd spells. Surely a cloud walking spell would be one of them.

"Well... I'd love to go. Isn't there a spell for that?" Aqua had heard of very odd spells. Surely a cloud walking spell would be one of them.
I'm pretty sure there is. Sometimes on rare occasions unicorns and even rarer earth ponies will be walking around up in Cloudsdale.

Aqua nodded. "I thought so... Well, anywho. What's happening with you?"

Aqua nodded. "I thought so... Well, anywho. What's happening with you?"
I'm getting ready for summer, it's my favorite season of the year!
oh and I never told you, my name's Teal.

A blue Unicorn with a dark robe and hoody made his way to ponyville by hoof.
It is a stallion with a blue fur, dark blue mane and midnight blue eyes. His cutiemark and back are covered by his robe, but he seems to have to trouble to move with it.
He takes a walk through the streets and looks around if there is something interesting or a place to get some food.