Life at the Creepypasta Manor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully you guys will enter soon otherwise we might end up leaving you in the dust

Name: Jeff Woods (a.k.a. Jeff the Killer)

Looks:
jeff_the_killer_by_strikelist-d5dsdgt.png

Usual Outfit:
jeff_the_killer_s_rain__go_to_sleep__by_thekiller1011997-d70qhsp.jpg

Personality: Jeff became insane one night at a party, when 3 bullies came to beat him up. His mind literally snapped, and he savagely, brutally killed one of the bullies, then another. But now, 8 years later, Jeff's mind has partially healed, and he has almost regained sanity! He's usually a fun guy to be around, and likes to boast a lot... but if you anger him, or mention his past, Jeff slips back into madness, ranging from a mere moment to a complete hour. He will be obsessed with murder in that time, and won't give a damn who he kills, even if he loves them.

Parents: Margaret and Peter Woods, killed by Jeff.

I Really love how you put a profile. You didn't need to put a CS because it was a Canon character but thank you so much for it still @Healing Heart

Can you post now please? I would love to get you involved in it just like how I love the others getting involved in the roleplay

Heh, I was in the process of writing as you posted that. x3 Thanks for being concerned, though. =3

Lol okay. And you're welcome.

Okay so sorry guys for my absence in the roleplay. I was not getting notifications. Hopefully now I will because I got the email notification enabled.

Lol nice. I hope the role play gets movin soon. Sorry for me being absent sometimes

I know. Just I still feel bad. BTW my character won't have color to when she talks because my phone sucks.

That's fine, personally I just add color to the when the character speaks so it easier to identify the dialogue

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
I don't add colour when my character speaks. .___.

Ah, get it? Nope? I'll just get out of here with my lame failures of jokes.

I add color to it for that reason too

Status
Not open for further replies.