Life at the Creepypasta Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it took so long to post! I spent forever on Villsha's drawing since I was testing a new style out. ;w;
jJw88qC.png

Name: Villsha Moore
Alias: Bonemen, Latch Soul
Looks: Full size image of the one shown above. (Art by me!)
Secondary Outfit: IMVU outfit (Just as different shirt. She'll aslo wear a gas mask occasionally.)
Third Outfit: IMVU outfit (Same shirt and pants as the others, but she can shift her hair and eye colour into another style she likes.)
Personality: She's a realist and opportunist. Villsha can come off as the serious and angry type of person whose very intimidating. She's usually silent and focused on the things that she needs to get done and can be quiet the hard worker. A piece of wood can have more emotions than her seeing that she is quite dull with personality. Highly intelligent.
Parent: She was sort of made from humanity's negativity and basically raised herself since she started off as a child rather than a baby.
Extra: Her room in the manor is the library and filled with many books, bones, and candles with green flames. Junk (Many bones) is cluttered every where in the room and makes it quite tricky for others to get around in it. Her roommate is her assistant Spirit.

n0q6Loc.gif

(Quick , pixel talksprite by me. Actual drawing is soon to come!)
Name: Spirit, however she cannot remember her real name
Alias: Nameless
Usual Outfit: A plain black jacket she woke up in after her death and black jeggings
Secondary Outfit: Although she doesn't go out in public with it on, she'll occasionally float around in a pair of boxers and a random t-shirt she takes from Villsha's collection whenever she's in one of her lazy moods.
Personality:
Quiet (Literally.), Careless, Sarcastic, Intelligent, Quick-Witted, and really Humble deep down inside. However she is mainly fearless now that she is dead.
Extra: She doesn't remember anything about her past life other than she was killed from her throat being slashed up. She also likes to pretend to talk and have those near her have to read her lips just to annoy them. However she does have a phone and "talks" by typing what she wants to say on the screen. If she does actually try to talk, it sounds cracked, gargled, and blood does come out of her slashes and mouth. If she coughs, blood comes out as well and feels like how you cough when you get a sever sore throat. Same thing happens when she laughs as well.

I absolutely love them! Now that we have 2 more characters, I will stay the thread and then post it in a different post and edit the first one.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes I would love that! :D

benx_reader__hot_sticky_and_digital_by_connie123456-d7562iq.jpg

Name: Unknown
Alias: Ben Drowned
Occupation: He works under Tainted Red with the other Cyber/Gaming Pastas
Secondary Outfit: http://orig04.deviantart.net/9ef6/f/2013/156/1/b/ben_drowned_by_rebellion94-d67wb3d.jpg
Before Death: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...new_version___by_creepypasta_girl-d7higit.jpg
Personality: Ben is a rebellious and bratty entity. He hates it when he's ignored and is prone to anger spells. He's highly sadistic and thinks of mortals as playthings. He only cares about his fellow pastas. He hates water and it is probably his only fear. He's normally seen playing video games and playing tricks on the other Pastas.
Parent: Unknown father who presumably drowned him.
Extra: He sometimes takes jobs from Slender like most of the pastas do. He normally hangs out with Sally, Liu and Jeff.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Thank you. Sorry I forgot to put that on Canon characters don't need a CS but for you to put all that time in to do that, I am super happy. Btw we do have a few.posts with BEN in them already. So sorry. But again thank you

No you can. Of course you can. I just wanted to tell you in advanced. There's only like one or two messages that have him in there.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
From what I know, no no one is taking Jeff

Hey there! @Jeff_the_Killer invited me to participate in the Role Play as Jeff, unless anyone really wants to play him. Is this okay with everyone else? :3

You can have em, I was just halfway considering about it

Okay then. That was simple lol. Sorry if that was rude. But then @Healing Heart would you be absolutely okay with playing Jeff the Killer?

I will be Jeffy o,o

But I'm going to post later, because I'm busy at the moment -,-

Okay that's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.