Life at the Creepypasta Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if anyone has any ideas on how to get it going, I'm all for it.

Sorry but my days are pretty full right now x.x not really much time for brainstorming

Hey guys, sorry for not responding... I have no excuse except for laziness @,@

Yeah no. No one yet. :/

Actually, yeah...
[spoili]
After recieving that hug Raven was happy he was wearing a mask he was red as a rose."Mischief"Raven said before getting kicked out the room and hearing Jill giggle uncontrollably"Glad shes back"giggle to himself a bit.Well Jill is crossed off the list next is Shade hopefully somebody else didn't try to cheer her up he really didn't feel like adding people to his list of cheering up.Climbing out the window in his room he climbed to the top of mansion he saw Shade"Yo Shade you good"he said walking up to her then sitting next to her.[/spoili]
Page 4, post #73. :)

Oh. Lol I didn't see that. Ill reply to it now!

:) So hopefully more people will be able to post soon

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Name: Kitara Nikael
Looks:images (41).jpg
Neko in appearance, Kit has shoulder length black hair and silvery-white ears and tail, red eyes. She has multiple studds up her hears and snake Bites. Shes 4ft 3" So rather short, and has claw like nails on her slender fingers. She is slim but well developed and very athletic
athletic.

Regular outfit: Kit wears short shorts with thigh high Stockings and big chunky army style boots, long baggy hoodies which are clearly too big and a multitude of bands and bracelets. And is often with a pair of headphones on.
(I dont have an image I'm afraid, I hope this is enough?) the outfit doesn't change when she kills.

Personality: Kit is known to keep to herself, watching but not getting too involved. She is however very friendly, excitable and sweet. Reading to the younger pasta's or playing games with lost and BEN. She loves to help about the manor and is very much the opposite of the twisted killer for which she is. When killing all shreds of normality abandon her and she is left an insane bundle of murderous intent. She snaps at people, is cruel and malicious and has tried to kill fellow pasta's when she's angered. But it doesn't take much to calm her. A warm bowl of milk and some cookies, a warm bed and the promise of cuddles is enough to bring her back to her cute and cuddly self.

Favored weapons: her own claws. Knives, a machete and a dark magic slender has been teaching her.

Has no family besides the Pasta's, as she was abandoned as a kitten and later was found by Slendy who raised her as a killer.

(hope this is okay? :3)

Awesome. Love it. You may join

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Status
Not open for further replies.