Life at the Creepypasta Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully you guys will enter soon otherwise we might end up leaving you in the dust

Name: Jeff Woods (a.k.a. Jeff the Killer)

Looks:
jeff_the_killer_by_strikelist-d5dsdgt.png

Usual Outfit:
jeff_the_killer_s_rain__go_to_sleep__by_thekiller1011997-d70qhsp.jpg

Personality: Jeff became insane one night at a party, when 3 bullies came to beat him up. His mind literally snapped, and he savagely, brutally killed one of the bullies, then another. But now, 8 years later, Jeff's mind has partially healed, and he has almost regained sanity! He's usually a fun guy to be around, and likes to boast a lot... but if you anger him, or mention his past, Jeff slips back into madness, ranging from a mere moment to a complete hour. He will be obsessed with murder in that time, and won't give a damn who he kills, even if he loves them.

Parents: Margaret and Peter Woods, killed by Jeff.

I Really love how you put a profile. You didn't need to put a CS because it was a Canon character but thank you so much for it still @Healing Heart

Can you post now please? I would love to get you involved in it just like how I love the others getting involved in the roleplay

Heh, I was in the process of writing as you posted that. x3 Thanks for being concerned, though. =3

Lol okay. And you're welcome.

Okay so sorry guys for my absence in the roleplay. I was not getting notifications. Hopefully now I will because I got the email notification enabled.

Lol nice. I hope the role play gets movin soon. Sorry for me being absent sometimes

I know. Just I still feel bad. BTW my character won't have color to when she talks because my phone sucks.

That's fine, personally I just add color to the when the character speaks so it easier to identify the dialogue

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
I don't add colour when my character speaks. .___.

Ah, get it? Nope? I'll just get out of here with my lame failures of jokes.

I add color to it for that reason too

Status
Not open for further replies.