Life at the Creepypasta Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe cats are adorable I wish I could've woke up that way

Cats are adorable, that is until they wake you up in the middle of the night. Make you follow them, then stop dead in their tracks staring at something. [btw, this happened three days ago.]

Well some people believe that cats can see the dead, and that's usually what they attest to cats staring off into space

Perfect. My living establishment is haunted. *Cue Ghostbuster music.*

Eh probably not, it's just an urban myth anyway. Your cat probably just heard a mouse or something

Alrighty. And that moment where you find a video where a Xenomorph and a Predator are on a tiny mary go round. "Chasing" the other....Would've been perfect if there was a Colonial Marine on the 3rd seat.

Yep. Gotta love the internet.

Yay! Back to civilization! ^o^
Back from my Mom's house out in the country. =P

Last edited:
Yeah I guess, Jill has just been up to shenanigans though

Ooh, I just read what you guys have done while I was gone.

I laughed out loud at the part with Comedy slamming his face on the piano for Jill's sake! So cute, hilarious, and painful :bsmile:

Comedy is willing to do anything if it means lifting someone's spirits. : D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
I don't know why this makes me giggle...But the mental image of Comedy [The character.] getting a bucket of rainbows and a cookie is amusing to say the least.

I could understand why, they're all basically mass murderers yet they're still somewhat nice and sensible people

Status
Not open for further replies.