Lewi & Jessica Stansell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi sat still. She'd seen him before but never spoke, nor heard Sesshomaru speak about him. She looked around the group.

Shppou was standing next to Kilala when he noticed Sachi looking at him and he says as he nods a greets her with a smile "My name's Shippou."

Kagome says "My name is Kagome. It's nice to meet you"

Sango "I'm Sango."

Miroku "And I'm Miroku. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She purred and snatched up little Shippo. "Be back!" She said and rushed off again to Riah putting him down.

Inuyasha blinks his eyes seeing Sachi take off with Shippo and says "I wonder what that was all about."

Miroku "I have no idea."

Riah looks to his side and says "Sachi? What's up?" Riah then looks down to see who Sachi set down on the ground and says blinking his eyes a couple of times "Shippo?"

Shippo nods and says "Yeah." He gives a smile and says "Hey Riah."

Riah smiles back and says "Hey there little bro." He then kneels to Shippo's level and hugs him.

Shippo hugs him back.

Miroku looks at Sango and says "Well I guess it's time to hit the market. We've got to get quite a load of supplies this time"

Sango "Agreed" She turns to Inuyasha and Kagome and says "Guess Miroku and I will catch up with you two later." She then follows off after Miroku until they reach the market where they see Shippo in Riah's arms and not knowing who Riah is Sango looks to Miroku.

Miroku "I don't know who the fox demon that Shippo is in the arms of is either Sango."

Sachi soon felt the effects of her sickness again and collapsed to her knees.

Riah sees Sachi colapse and reaches to catch her before she hits the ground fully.

Shippo glances back and helps to catch Sachi too. He then looks to Miroku and Sango and says while helping to hold Sachi "This fox demon here with me is my eldest brother Riah.

Riah "Yes. And it's nice to meet you two." He supports Sachi in his arms.

Miroku glances to the window of the store and seeing something flash by on the inside he blinks his eyes and goes over to the window to get a closer look inside the store.

Riah smiles at Sachi and says "Yes. You did very good Sachi." He looks up to Miroku looking in the window of the grocery store.

Sachi curled up in his arms not feeling well again. She decided to use Shippo as her teddy bear cuddling him close to her in a motherly fashion.

Miroku sees the boy who's inside the store clearly the next time he passes by and then he rolls his eyes and puts his hand to his head.

Shippo stays held in Sachi's arms and looks at Riah and asks "Is Aiden still mad at me?"

Riah "Yeah he is. I don't really know how to help him get over being angry at the fact that you asked Inuyasha and Kagome instead. I've tried everything. I tried telling him over and over that Hitan and Maten may have just been to much for you to handel on your own and to fast for you to run away from them. I mean I'm sure you would've found us before you took on the thunder brothers if you were able to Shippo. But I guess Aiden just doesn't understand that yet."

Shippo "Well at first Inuyasha was reluctant in the idea of helping me fight them, but then they kidnapped Kagome when she defended me against Maten. After that Inuyasha was more willing to help me out even though his reasoning wasn't to avenge our dad but to rescue Kagome."

Riah "Oh I see. Well at least you're safe and that's the main thing. And I'm greatful to Inuyasha for beating Hitan and Maten as well."

Shippo nods and then looks up to Miroku.

Miroku thinking to himself ~ Sango can handel hers, Kagome can handel hers, Riah can handel his, but mine drives me completely out of my mind in every situation. Even when he does chores he always does them in the most bizarre ways. ~ Miroku gives a sigh and looks in the store again.

Sachi listened to them and kept her eyes shut in a content state. She wished things would get better but she didn't know how to fix them.

Miroku just keeps looking in the store's window watching the little boy as he skate mops the floors.

Sango looks to Miroku seeing him gazing in the store window and doesn't hear him saying a single word. She looks to Shippo, Sachi, and Riah and says. I know he was dreading comming here to this village but Miroku's mom lives in this village so it's not like I saw anything wrong really. I thought he'd be happy to see her.

Shippo "Yeah I hear ya Sango. I don't know what's been up with Miroku lately. I know I'm happy to see any of my family when I can."

Sango "Same here. I love seeing Kohaku anytime I get the chance too. I worry about him a lot too."

Riah "Maybe it's not his mom that Miroku's dreading to see. This may sound nuts cause obviously Miroku hasn't told you. But maybe Miroku has something in common with you. He just might not get along with his own as easily as you get along with yours. In fact Miroku may be the same, as one of my friends is with his, with his own.

Shippo feeling a bit lost with what his brother just said says nothing but worries about Miroku just the same.

Sachi purred liking the little fox demon named Shippo. He was cute and fluffy and sweet. She began to clean him purring as she did.

Shippo feels her cleaning him and smiles as he lets her.

Miroku sighs again and shakes his head in reaction to what he sees inside the store and speaks to himself without knowing everyone can hear him "I'm going to have such a headache when we're done here in this village. The kid drives me completely out of my mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.