Lewi & Jessica Stansell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fox leader of the tribe that was attacked looks to Riah and says "I didn't mean to startle her. Honest"

Riah "I know you didn't Walter."

Walter looks to her and says again "I am sorry."

Riah "How's your tribe holding up. Looks like you guys were attacked right before we got here."

Walter "Well luckly for us no one was hurt to seriously in the attack. But as you can see just about everything was demolished."

Riah "Yeah I can see that alright."

Kieara stayed by Riah's side hiding beside her master. She wished she could stop calling people that one day, but it was a future she didn't see soon. She listened.

Walter shrugs his shoulders and just looks around before he says "So Riah. How many more locations do you have to go to?"

Riah "Just one more after yours. We went to the other two beforehand."

Walter "I see. So how are the other tribes doing?"

Riah "Pretty good from what I could tell when my tribe was at their locations."

Walter "Well at least that's some good news in light of everything that's been going on lately with these attacks."

Riah "Yeah I hear ya."

Kieara listened for any information that might be of value to her.

Walter "I see Flinn and Aiden aren't with you."

Riah "Yeah. Flinn wanted to go and join his older brother Sesshomaru's group as they passed through our tribe's village a couple of weeks ago. And Aiden joined his group too shortly before that."

Walter "I see. I heard Sesshomaru's other kid half brother Inuyasha and his friends also passed through your tribe's village that week too. What happened with that situation? I mean is Aiden still furious with yours and his other kid brother?"

Riah "Well it seemed they made up I thought. Aiden was angry of course when he first saw Shippo no doubt, but it seemed in the end they resolved their differences from my view point. But then shortly after that Aiden took off again. That's when he met up with Sesshomaru's group and joined them. But Aiden said in the letter he left me that he was going to do the same thing our tribe is doing and he's going to check on all the other different demon tribes. I'm not sure if Sesshomaru will want to comply with Aiden's decision on checking all of the different demon tribes, but I know that Sesshomaru has been wanting info on Naraku's whereabouts, in which he might be able to get some information through doing the investigations. And he'd probably wanted to check on the other canine demon tribes, his and Flinn's mom's tribe being one of them."

Walter nods.

Kieara's natural cat like curiosity got bored after a moment and she wandered over to the river.

Percival sees her go down towards the river. He after a few minutes decides to go to the river himself. Just before reaching the water Percival sits beneath the shade of a tree a few inches on the hill above the river bank and looks up at the leaves and branches above him.

Riah, Morrison, and the other members of their fox tribe help out Walter's fox tribe to rebuild some of the not so damaged buildings and help Walter tend to the members who need to be checked over in the meantime.

Kieara purred as she batted at fish in the water.

Percival just sat at the tree deeply in thought. He knew they only had one more fox tribe to go to after they left Walter's. Percival then scoots forward a little to where he'd have room and then lays back as he starts to think about Koga and the other wolves on Koga's tribe. He shuts his eyes with those thoughts circling around inside his head and turns onto his left side.

While traveling through another location with Sesshomaru and his group, Aiden starts to wonder about the invading forces that are attacking all the demon tribes, the Canine demon tribes included. And he knows that the reason for all the attacks from the invaders as well as the identity of the mastermind behind it all has yet to be revealed. He gets pretty quiet as he thinks about all that's been happening due to the situation.

Kieara fell in on accident and came out of the water soaking wet and hissing.

Sesshomaru sensed his disturbance. "What is it?"

Aiden though he's still unsure about what Sesshomaru's opinion of helping all the tribes out with their security forces will be, but thinking that Sesshomaru may want to help out the canine demon tribes at least, Aiden explains everything he heard about the invading forces and their actions up until this point.

"We do not have time to meddle about, we need to track Naraku."

Kieara was still bored. She was tired of travel and weary of it from all her travel with Sesshomaru. She wondered if she'd ever have a normal life freed from her curse.

Aiden nods at Sesshomaru understanding that Sesshomaru is really eager right now to finding Naraku's location. Though at the same time, he's not sure if there's any guarantee that these invaders aren't under Naraku's command, considering their attack patterns, and that there seems to be no reason as to why the invaders are attacking, much less why they would be attacking every single type of demon tribe. At least this is his opinion. He of course knows the flip side as well, it being that there's no guarantee that the invaders are under
Naraku's command either. He keeps this to himself though for now, the fact that he needs to find out more details about it before he starts telling others about what he thinks about the situation and the mastermind whom he believes is behind it even though he's just taking a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.