Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
She soon woke again. She looks to Riah. "R-Riah?"

Riah looks to Sachi as best he can while running and says to her "Yes Sachi?"

Aiden keeps up at Riah's pace running beside them.

"I feel bad." She said nuzzling into his warmth shivering even though it wasn't cold.

Riah "Yeah I know you do. Don't worry okay. Aiden and I are running you to find a doctor."

Sachi shivered freezing half to death. She was so cold, but didn't know why.

Aiden puts a blanket over her that he brought with him just uncase he didn't calm down enough to feel like going back before night fell hoping it'll keep her warm enough until the find a doctors office or hospital.

Kohaku happens to glance over to his right slightly a few minutes later and sees Aiden and Riah two streets lower dashing at top speed and looking in every direction. He then notices Sachi covered up and on Riah's back and blinks his eyes thinking in his head ~ Something must have happened to her. Yikes. That can't be good. ~

Sachi curled under the blanket feeling a little better. She felt she was slowing them down. Maybe she'd just leave.

Kohaku, not sure if he should tell Sesshomaru about what he just saw knowing how angry Sesshomaru already is, keeps silent about it and keeps on walking forward, but worries about Sachi due to having seen her in her sick state when they confronted her earlier.

Riah looks to Aiden feeling awfully concerned about him.

She looked up as they ran hoping to finid a doctor soon.

Riah rushes Sachi to the next village a little while after running through the woods and then calls out "I need a doctor and fast if there is one here! My friend is very sick!"

Aiden meanwhile leans against a wall nearby and tries to catch his breath after running top speed for nearly three hours.

Sachi whispers to him. "Thank you R-riah..." and coughed.

Riah looks to Sachi on his back and says "You're welcome Sachi. Just hang in there okay." He turns his eyes back to infront of him and calls out again "Hurry!"

Riah tries to support her up. He then sees a young human male child and approaches him and asks "Hey kid. Do you know if there is a doctor in this town?

The little boy looks up at Riah and says "Yeah. The doctor's office is right down there at the end of this street." The boy then points to the building at the end of the road.

Riah then thanks the boy and rushes to the building and takes Sachi inside.

Aiden just goes around the village and starts shopping for supplies.

Sachi looked up wearily when she was taken into a building. Her ears drooped and her tail was limp too.

Riah quickly handed Sachi to the first doctor that came out to meet them and then followed them as the doctor took Sachi into the back to the medical rooms to check on her.

She hissed every noe and again weakly because they were so rough with her.

Aiden walks around to different stores in the village and gathers various items and supply materials. While comming out of one store he happens to glance over and sees Sesshomaru's brother Inuyasha and his friends comming into the village and sees Shippou with them. He clinches his fists at first sight of Shippou being with them. Aiden then tries to calm himself by taking a couple of deep breaths and says in his thoughts "This isn't the time..and I know it. Plus even if it were it wouldn't be wise sense Shippou has all his friends there to protect him from me." Aiden sighs through his stress a couple of times and walks away in the other direction still trying to calm himself.

Jaken starts sensing Aiden's demonic aura a few minutes after that and stops and glances back towards the direction of the village.

Sachi mewed softly for Riah. She didn't like doctors. They often scared her.

Sesshomaru halted. "what is it Jakken?" He asked without turning.

Jakken blinks his eyes a couple of times and says while still glancing at the village "It's Aiden." He turns back to Sesshomaru's direction and says "His anger level is much more severe than it was earlier. I can sense his demonic aura now and it's very intense."

Riah walks over to Sachi's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.