Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi wasn't feeling well. She held onto him the best she could, but that wasn't very good. She looked around her ears twitching from her position on his back.

Riah tries to hurry Sachi back to Morrison's house as fast as he can.

Aiden keeps his eyes peeled for Sesshomaru while they are heading there.

Sesshomaru's voice sounded from behind. "Riah, Aiden." He nodded his head in respect. "What are you doing with the little half demon I kept around?"

Riah turns his head and sees Sesshomaru and turns completely around to where Sachi would be behind him and he'd be infront between her and Sesshomaru and then he nods back and says to him. "Well..Aiden and I made friends with her." Riah knows he didn't tell Sesshomaru everything and that may cause Sesshomaru to become angry with him but he didn't know how else to put it thinking that Sachi probably didn't want Sesshomaru to find out the fact that she switched masters, much less the reason why, as well as knowing the fact that Sachi is so scared of Sesshomaru as it is.

Kohaku notices Sachi's weak grip on Riah and says to himself ~"So I was right. She switched masters. And from the looks of it she doesn't look very well"~ He then looks at her foot and notices the wound and says again to himself ~"It looks like she was hurt too. Probably the reason why I saw her riding on him all the way back there when we were still passing through the ledge road paths in the woods. Hmm."~

Sachi shivered on Riah's back. She didn't want to go back to Sesshomaru. She was scared. Sesshomaru spoke. "I see, would you be so kind as to return her please?" He asked.

Kohaku sees Sachi's shivering and thinks to himself ~"She doesn't want to come back to us. I can see it as clear as day. Thing is though who's going to tell Sesshomaru that and what will he do to them when they do? Oh boy.."~

Aiden steps in front feeling he has to do something and says to Sesshomaru in a way that may not make him as mad as telling him straight out to leave her alone "Let's say there was a chance that she didn't want to go back with you. What would you do then? Just asking of course."

Kohaku thinks to himself ~"I guess that's one way to find out. Ask Sesshomaru the question of what he do if he was told that."~

Sesshomaru rose a brow. "That would simply be too bad. She needs to come back. Come on sachi." he said. She buried her face in riahs neck.

Aiden turns to Riah and says in a whispering tone"He's getting impatient Riah. I mean I can see by the way Sachi is acting she obviously doesn't want to go with him. In fact she looks scared of him" Then he gets close to Riah and says a little more strictly also in whispered tone "And I also know that sense you are her master now it would kind of be impossible for Sesshomaru to take her back with him. But still I need to know why she left him in the first place." Aiden's voice then gets a bit louder without him knowing it and he continues to say. "It's crucial in this situation. I mean he's one of the strongest demons out there. It'd be reckless to just start a fight with him with no basis of a reason. You of all people should know that!"

Riah says sternly to Aiden having already been in this type of conversation with Aiden earlier. "I have a reason if a fight happens to break out which I don't really think is nescessary. Sesshomaru probably will think the same. He's a reasonable man even if he's powerful. He won't do anything if it's unescessary. I mean it he did, Inuyasha's group would be in more havoc with him than ever. And as for the details of the reason, all that you necessarily need to know is that she left him. You don't need to know anything else. She had her reasons and those reasons are confidential ones, so unless she wants to tell you them herself, you don't need them to be revealed to you.

Kohaku knows that Aiden has been short tempered with Riah for a while now. He gulps and looks at Sesshomaru saying. "Aiden is still angry it looks like. What do we do?"

Sesshomaru had plans for Sachi beyond using her as his punching bag. That's why he was so deadset on her. He spoke. "We WILL leave here with her. Don't you worry about that." He said. Sachi heard this and began to shake more. Sesshomaru spoke to Riah. "I'm becoming impatient Riah."

Riah says to reassure her "It's alright Sachi. I'll protect you. Don't worry okay."

Rin sees how scared Sachi seems to be not really knowing why, but then notices Sesshomaru beginning to become angry and walks up to Sesshomaru saying "Lord Sesshomaru? Why do we need to take Sachi along? Especially sense she doesn't want to go. I mean I know you're busy a lot but Kohaku can protect me if you can't be there at times. He always has been able to. So has Jaken. And if we do need someone else, we may can find someone else later in our travels who's actually willing to come with us.

Aiden looks to Riah and says "Rin sure is brave isn't she? Much braver than I would be."

Sesshomaru didn't want to reveal his reasons to them or the child. "I haven reasons rin." He spoke. He wasn't feelings like a fight today. However if one were neasecary he would oblige.

Rin nods to him and then feeling something, she looks seeing another human, a male child looking to be around 9 years of age just looking around and walking around aimlessly. She alerts Kohaku to the kid's direction.

Kohaku looks and seeing the boy and what looks to be some jewel shards and what looks to be the sword Sesshomaru lost earlier in the boy's hands he alerts Sesshomaru thinking that might be his reason for keeping Sachi around to fight for him, and points him over to the boy.

(Okay^^lol I had this scene run through my head about Sota finding a jewel shard on his sister's room floor while cleaning and comming to the war and states era to give it back to her as well as her school's test schedule and the homework assignments she needs to make up and her books to study with..but then he finds sesshomaru's tenseiga when he gets there, Sesshomaru accidently leaving it behind and sota keeps tenseiga with him not knowing to whom it belongs when he finds it)

(I see)

This was not the reason Sesshomaru wanted Sachi around. "Excuse me for a moment." In a flash he was over there grabbing his sword and then back. He then spoke again. "as I was saying Riah, I would like her back please. I suggest you comply before you anger me."

Sota follows Sesshomaru back over to them having put the jewel shards in his zip up pouch on his backpack and then hearing Sesshomaru he says looking to Riah and Aiden "What's going on here? I mean whatever he wants he's not going to wait much longer I don't think."

Riah sighs and says calmly "I know your getting angry with me, and I don't blame you because we're just beating around the bush instead of telling you straight up what's going on, which is probably what we should have done in the first place. But if you can please listen to me Sesshomaru. She obviously does not want to be with you anymore. I'm not sure what you were using her for. I'm not sure why you can't just use someone else for it. Now you can fight me if you want to though I don't think it's a nescessary way to handle this and I'm sure you'll agree that it's not nescessary either, at least not in this case. I'm sure we can compromise if you'll just agree to tell me what's been going on lately that makes you so insistant to have her on your team. Forgive me if this is too personal but you don't even like Inuyasha having the same father you do much less would you let him follow you if he wanted to. So what makes her different in your eyes to enable her to be your traveling partner, sense Inuyasha is your family and you won't even let him travel with you?

Sesshomaru's eyes turned red. "Riah that's none of your business, now you're testing my paatience." He boomed at him growling. Sachi began shaking worse when she saw this. This terrified her.

Sota looks at Sesshomaru, then to Kohaku and Rin saying "I think you two should step back"

Jaken standing at Sesshomaru's side he looks to Sota and says "Yeah they should and you should too kid."

Aiden rolls his eyes and says "Oh give me a break Riah and just tell him. Tell him that Sachi has switched masters. I mean you told me the same way. You didn't say any of the details why even though I was annoyed. You said it out straight that it was none of my business just as he said to you just now about his reasons for wanting her on his team. If you want to tell him straight out than just say it plain and simple. That way you won't betray her trust in you sense you won't be saying how she came to have you as her master now, and he won't have to waste his time considering that unless he becomes her master again it's impossible to get her to go with him sense it's the tribe law for the followers to be with their masters. I mean he should know that being a tribe leader himself."

Sota looks to Jaken "Was?!! No offence to that guy but he still looks extremely annoyed at Riah."

Jaken "Yeah I see it too kid."

That sent Sesshomaru over the edge. "She's what?!?!!!" Sachi yelped and gripped Riah tighter.

Aiden looks to Sesshomaru and says "You heard me. Now look. I don't know what you did to her to make her leave you. But she did. Then after leaving you she somehow found her way into our territory where she met Riah. And that's when it happened. I don't what transpired during their confrentation considering he wouldn't tell me anything but my brother is her master now."

Jaken "That guy Aiden must have no fear whatsoever to speak like that with my master, especially when my master is this angry."

Aiden "No Jaken. I have fear of his anger. I'm just angry myself and I've had about all I can stand is all, and not from Sesshomaru."

Jaken blinks his eyes and says "Oh I see. You must have already been pushed over the edge before we got here then."

Aiden says feeling annoyed "Yeah yeah.." Aiden sighs.

Sota looks to Sesshomaru in reaction to what Aiden just conversated with Jaken feeling concerned.

Sesshomaru wasn't ticked at Aiden, but at Riah. He moved past Aiden in a flash to be in front of Riah and tried to use his poison claws, but Sachi moved in the way so Riah wouldn't get hit and yelped.

Riah protects Sachi with a advanced forcefield barrier that blocks Sesshomaru's claws and deflects the poison.

Aiden yells out to Riah sounding very annoyed. "Don't just stand there you clueless moron! Move and fight back or you are going to get killed! Talking doesn't solve everything you know. It doesn't matter if you and Sesshomaru are friends or not! He's not kidding around!"

Status
Not open for further replies.