Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi was thankful for that, but she was also terrified. Sesshomaru growled and then struck at Riah.

Aiden watches as his brother just stands there acting like he can still reason with Sesshomaru without the need for a fight and he shakes his head and dashes up as fast as he can and hits Riah to the ground out of the way and then jumps to the side dodging as well and knowing the shield would be up throughout the battle so Sachi would be safe no matter what Sesshomaru did. He then stands turns to his brothers direction slightly and says to Riah "You just don't get it do you? Sesshomaru has been pushed over the edge and was about to strike you! A lot worse than I did. It doesn't matter if you and him are friends Riah. You can't stand there and expect him to stop and solve things by talking when he is attacking you head on with no hesitation!

Jaken "Okay. Aiden just hit Riah to the ground. Riah really must have pushed Aiden over the edge. I mean I've known about their massive arguments but I never saw Aiden strike Riah like that."

Kohaku "Neither have I. Yikes"

Rin "Yeah. I never saw Aiden hit Riah either. I wonder what lord Sesshomaru is thinking having just seen that."

Sesshomaru saw this, but it wasn't his concern. It was unfortunate. He stuck again. He was pissed.

Riah looks to Sesshomaru in the eye after being struck by him and says "Look Sesshomaru. I'm sorry. You're my friend so you probably feel you shouldn't be treated like this by me I know. But she was hurt and alone in the woods when I found her. So I took her back to my friends place to heal her wound up and it happened there. She told me why I was her master too but the reason is personal for her and she doesn't like for it to be talked about. But I can tell you that someone did something to her. That's all I can say though."

Aiden "He still doesn't want to fight back. After that strike from Sesshomaru's poision claws, Riah's still trying to reason with him. I can't believe this." Aiden looks to Jaken and says with a sigh "I just hope for Riah's sake that Sesshomaru calms down soon and listens to him."

Jaken "I hear you Aiden. But my master will calm down soon I think. Usually after Sesshomaru gets an apology he does start to calm down at least a little bit. And Riah just gave him one so lets see what happens. And also, I mean from what Riah just said, it sounds like this someone, whoever it is, put some kind of spell on Sachi and Riah can't break it and decided to make the best of it which led to him and Sachi becoming good friends. And Sesshomaru knows that when a spell is cast the only way to break the spell is by getting the caster to break it his or herself like Kagome who was the reincarnation of Kikyo, did when she broke the spell Kikyo cast that held Inuyasha to that tree for fifty years, or by killing the caster off therefore breaking the spell automatically in some cases."

Sachi overheard them with her feline ears. "There are other ways." She said. Hers could be broken by someone who loved her for her. However she was forbidden from saying this. Sesshomarus attacks syopped but in his plan it was crucial to have Sachi. He'd find a way to get her back. He simply turned beginning to walk off.

Jaken sees Sesshomaru leaving and says to Aiden, Riah, and Sachi "Well it looks like my master is indicating that it's time to go. And we need to get the supplies before we leave the area anyway so I guess we'll be seeing you all later" Jaken takes off after Sesshomaru with Kohaku and Rin following behind him.

Sota also waves goodbye to Aiden, Sachi, and Riah and goes off after them as well.

A few minutes later Kohaku notices Sota following them from the corner of his eye and taps on Sesshomaru's back.

Sesshomaru turned. "What do you want?" He was in no mood.

Sachi was glad she didn't have to go with him. She still wasn't feeling well though. She crawled over to Riah. "Are you ok Ri- I mean master?" she almost slipped up.

Kohaku "Well that boy is following us." Kohaku points to Sota behind them and says to Sesshomaru "I thought you might want to be informed."

Riah chukcles and says "Yes I'm fine. I've been with Sesshomaru when he was in worse moods. And he's hit me then too. I usually just let him fight it out until he calms down. The only thing I'm concerned about is you and Aiden. You witnessed this whole battle and Aiden just snapped."

((he was talking to sota. Sorry I wasn't clear.))

Sachi felt responsible. She forced herself up to walk. It was the least she could do.

(it's okay^^)

Sota "Sorry if I'm bothering you mister. But I wanted to go with your group if it's okay. I arrived in this era about a few hours ago but I can't find anyone I know. I don't know you either but you look like my sister's boyfriend so I had a feeling I'd be safer going with you over anyone else."

Jaken "First of all kid my masters name is Sesshomaru. Lord Sesshomaru to you if he lets you come with us. Secondly you said he looks like your sister's boyfriend, um..while that may be true he really doesn't like being reminded of it or of your sister's boyfriend at all for that matter if your sister's boyfriend is who I think he is, just for future knowledge so you don't anger him."

Sota looks to Jaken and says "Got it!..Uh and your name is?

Jaken "My name is Jaken kid. You can call me master Jaken if he lets you come with us. And these two behind me are Rin and Kohaku."

Sota nods and says "Got it. My name is Sota Higurashi." He looks back up at Sesshomaru.

Riah looks at Sachi stand and says" Are you sure you want to walk? Aiden or I could carry you back."

Desshonaru sighed. "Come on." He turned to walk off.

"I was bad. I'll walk.…" she felt that she'd caused the fight.

Riah "You didn't do anything wrong Sachi."

Sota nods thanking Sesshomaru and follows him, Jaken, Kohaku, and Rin.

Jaken looks to Sota and asks "So Sota..How did you get to our era in the first place?"

Sota "Well my mom said my sister's and my rooms needed to be cleaned. So sense my sis was over here with her friends I decided to clean hers for her. And that's when I found a jewel shard on the floor of her room. I knew she would need it so I decided to bring it to her and this time the well let me through.

Kohaku turns to Sota and says "This time?"

Sota looks to Kohaku and says "Yeah I wasn't able to get through the well the last time I tried to come here. I don't know what changed but this time I was able to get through."

Jaken "That's interesting. I wonder what could have enabled it."

Rin "Maybe it was the jewel shard."

Sota hearing her he looks to her and says "That could be the reason I guess."

Jaken "Anyway I want to thank you for finding my master's sword. It was a gift from his father who is sadly desceased now."

Sota looks back at Jaken and says "It's no problem. I'm happy to have gotten it back to him. My father is gone too so I know how important a memorable gift like that is."

Sesshokaeu drowned them out. He needed to calm down.

Sachi looked up. "I didn't?"

Riah "No you didn't. Now climb on okay." He turns around to let her climb on.

Sota looks to Sesshomaru's side seeing his Tenseiga and says to Jaken "He must really miss his father a lot."

Jaken "Yes. We all miss him. He was one of the most magnificent and greatly powered demons ever."

Sota "Wow."

Kohaku stays silent and thinks about his own father.

Rin walks up and walks right next to Sesshomaru.

The bell rang softly and glowed at the command and she climbed on.

Sesshomaru looked down to the little child then back ahead. She was probably the only one he'd permit to walk that close right now.

Sota walks beside Jaken with Kohaku beside him.

Kohaku starts thinking about Sango next knowing it's been a while sense their last encounter and figuring she might be worrying about him a little.

Riah looks to Aiden as he stands with Sachi on his back.

Soon Sachi's grip loosens completely and she was unconcious. Something wasn't right. She was ill.

Riah feels Sachi's grip loosen and he looks to see her unconscious. He then looks back to Aiden and says. "She's unconscious. What do we do? It's miles back to our part of the village."

Aiden, though still feeling the stress inside him from all that happened, looks up anyway to Riah and sees Sachi, and then Aiden sighs standing up and puts his hand to her forhead and says "Yeah. She's got a fever. Hm..and hers seems higher than any of the ones we've dealt with and taken care of in the past. That means we need to find a doctor and if my memory is correct our part of the village doesn't have one. We've always had to take care of the sick in our tribe ourselves.

Riah "Yeah you're right. But what village nearest to here has a doctor do you think?"

Sachi found herself in a feverish dream. She was floating in space that is until she heard an all too familiar voice. Naraku's dark chuckle echoed through her mind.

Aiden contacts Morrison and says that Sachi has fallen ill and so him and Riah are going to go find a doctor at that Riah instructed Morrison to look after the tribe.

After Aiden hangs up he and Riah take Sachi and take off quickly to go find a doctor somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.