Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi purrede a little and went to start tracking Aiden. she followed his scent trail and such.

Riah follows her closely behind doing the same thing and at the same time looking out for Sesshomaru so they don't run into him while they search for Aiden.

Aiden meanwhile gets close to the next town becoming angrier every step as he walks.

AFter awhile of travel and limping on Kieara's part, she sees him and runs over to him sitting patiently at his feet.

Aiden sees her and he says "Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Master sent me to find you, he's worried about you." she purrs softly glad she'd succeeded.

Aiden "Hmph..He's worried? I doubt it." Aiden rolls his eyes and says "That clueless idiot Riah doesn't even know anything about me..much less anything to worry about me for. I mean the guy you're scared of, Sesshomaru?..Well I'm only friends with him through Riah. Sometimes Sesshomaru and I will talk to eachother when he comes through the area and our town to get his usuall supplies if Riah isn't able to assist him. But those times and the times I've run into him randomly while I was running supply errands are the only times I've hung out with Sesshomaru, and those times are rare in quantity while I'm with Riah all the time considering Riah and I are in the same tribe. And yet Sesshomaru knows more about me and who I am than Riah does."

Sachi listened to this. she found it hard to believe that Sesshoomaru could be caring. She listened and sighed. "I see." she said. "Master still cares about you though, you're his family."

Aiden "So you figured it out Sachi? When did you realize it? And I guess maybe Riah cares..but I doubt he knows I'm his family.

"He was the one who told me you were family." She said to him.

Aiden turns to her when she says that and says sort of in shock "He really knows he and I are brothers?" Aiden blinks his eyes a couple of times.

Aiden "Oh..wow..I can't believe he knows. I thought he had no clue whatsoever about that. I mean when I was born, this tribe was in great need of members because it was so small so sense my parents tribe was greatly secured already they gave me to this tribe so the ones who ran it at the time could have more security after I grew up. I visited my real family though as often as I could as I was growing which was the main condition my parents told the ones who ran this tribe at that time they'd have to agree on. But I don't think anything was said to Riah from my parents about that any of the times I visited. I told Shippou who I was after I met him of course but I thought my parents would tell Riah. But I didn't remember them ever telling him and then just a few months ago they were killed by the thunder brothers. After I saw Riah about a month after the attack and he told me what happened, I was of course very in shock hearing my parents got killed. He then told me our little brother Shippou stated he was going to avenge them. I thought he might have some idea at that point but Riah stated it all like this to me. "I just thought I sould tell you this Aiden sense I know you were good friends with my parents and my family. My mother and father were killed about a month earlier. The thunder brothers destroyed our whole tribe and the survivors were ran out by them. I heard my little brother Shippou say though before he collapsed that he would avenge them. Then Hitan shot more lightning and we were all shot away in the blast. Shippou was the only one that wasn't harmed nor seen." And when he said that I knew he had no clue who I was. I just wonder when he found out." Aiden sighs feeling a bit saddened not knowing that Riah is nearby them.

Sachi listened to Aiden. Her ears tilted at a noise and twitched. She turned looking his direction. "Master?"

Riah nods and says with a smile "Hey Sachi. Good job on finding him. Thanks for helping me." Riah then looks to Aiden who shifts his head.

Sachi purred as she heard her praise for doing a good job. Though her ankle was hurting something awful and she was scared of running into sesshomaru.

Riah walks up to Aiden and places his hand on Aiden's shoulder causing Aiden to turn his head back and face him.

Aiden says in a sort of shakey voice "R..Riah?"

Riah "I'm right here Aiden. Everything's going to be alright."

Aiden nods to him.

Riah says to him "We can talk more when we get back to Morrison's okay?" He then turns to Sachi and says "Do you need a lift back?"

Sachi spoke. "P-please master?" she didn't nessecarily like being a slave but she would rather be a slave for someone who was good to her rather than bad.

Riah nods and goes over to Sachi and bends down to let her get up on his back again.

Aiden walks over to them as well.

Sachi climbed on weakly. She didn't weigh much. She held onto him weakly burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Riah sees how weakly Sachi is holding on and starts feeling worried and he secures her balance on his back and then adverts his eyes to Aiden and says "Aiden. I want to watch out for Sesshomaru. Tell me if you see him nearing us at anytime on our way back."

Aiden "Okay I will."

Status
Not open for further replies.