Lewi & ale135jiff

Kieara blushed when they were shushed. She spoke. "I'm sorry...." Then she looked back down at her new friend. She saw him motion and smiled nodding. She didn't know if he still wanted to talk or if he was going to bed. She nodded anyway though and retreated inside.

Reid headed up the stairs and went straight for her door. He knocked lightly and waited for her.

Kieara smiled knowing exactly who it was. She opened her door for him and let him in. "Come in." She stepped aside so he could get by her. Once he was inside she closed her door back.

"Just let me know if you'd like me to stop bothering you," Reid said as he stepped inside. "Just figured I'd keep you company since you can't sleep." He knew himself, he wouldn't be able to sleep until very late, this was his weekend sleep schedule.

Kieara smiled. "Oh you're not bothering me a bit." She said with a smile. She'd been up late at night for a long many nights now. The baby was active and she couldn't really sleep. She waddled over to the couch and sat. She patted the space beside her for him to sit down.

Reid watched her wobble to the couch then call him over. He moved slowly, then went to sit beside her. "Have you tried finding a job or... do you need one?" He asked. "If you can work, I mean..." seeing as to how big her belly was and all.

Kieara smiled and spoke. "I have a job. The belly makes it hard to move, but I manage." She shifted to where she was comfortable. "I work as a waitress."

"Oh, ok." He nodded. He probably shouldn't be as interestd as he was in her, but he couldn't help it. "Where at?"

"The italian resturant down the street." she said resting her hands on top of her stomach and folding them. "If you'd like, you could come eat there sometime and ill give you an employee discount." She said.

"Oh thanks, that place is pretty good," He said. His eyes casually skimmed her appartment as he thought of what to say next. He wasn't really so good at talking to people, something he never tried to work on. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but... do you live on your own?"

"You're fine. Ask as many questions as you like. And yes I am." She answered with a smile. She seemed ok with his awkwardness and was trying to make him feel at home.

Reid wanted to ask way more personal questions. He wanted to know why she was on her own and more. But he had to remind himself that he didn't want to scare her away. At some point, he'd be able to ask that. Not today. "Where did you move from?" He asked, turning to watch her.

"I moved from Canterbury." she said. That was the next city over.

"Oh, alright," He nodded. He looked down and stared at his hands as he twiddled his fingers. "I'm sorry, I'm actually not good at talking to people," He confessed.

Kieara smiled and placed a hand on top of his. "It's ok. I understand. there's no need to be nervous." she gave him a charming smile. "I used to be shy too, I know what it's like not to be a people person."

He looks straight down at her hand on his and chuckled. "Good, I won't feel like such an idiot then..." He said softly. She somehow made it easier to talk, even if he didn't know what to say, at least he was comfortable around her. "You know, I don't usually talk to any of the neighbors..." He wasn't sure why he said that. Maybe so she'd know this was rare with him.

Kieara smiled. "aww, that makes me feel special." She giggled. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so after a moment she patted his hand then returned it to rest on top of her stomach.

Reid grinned and looked over at her. He glanced at her stomach for a moment before speaking, "Have you thought about names yet"

Kieara smiled and spoke. "You know, i'm not entirely sure. i've never really thought about it." After a moment she spoke again. "I kinda like shaun if it's a boy."

"That's a great name," He commented. He leaned his head back on the couch and looked at the roof. "And if it were to be a girl?" He asked.