Lewi & ale135jiff

Kieara smiled as he spoke about him paying. "well, if you insist." She said. She walked along or more so waddled behind him. When she got to the door she walked out with a smile. She waited on him on the other side. "I will take you with me when I find out. Sound like a plan?"

Reid raised his brows at her suggestion and nodded, "That would be great." He said smiling widely at her. He walked close behind her as they headed down the stairs and to his car. "You make that appointment," He pointed a finger at her, "Start saving now, I'll help you out," He said. He felt comfortable saying it now, so different from when he first thought it. "In any way I can," He added.

Kieara smiled at his words. She hugged him lightly once they reached the bottom. "Thank you. Thank you very much." She said. She needed all the help she could get but Reid seemed to be the only one willing enough to help her. She was glad that someone cared.

Reid smiled and hugged her back, "No problem, Kieara." He lead her to the car and opened her door for her. Then he took his spot and drove to the nearest fast food place. "Anything in particular you'd like?"

"No I'm not really that picky." She said with a smile. She got into the car with him. She buckled up and rested her hands on her belly after adjusting the belt around her belly. She looked out the window contently.

Reid just headed to the fast food place that was near their appartment. He opened her door for her and lead her inside to order. Once their food was ordered, they found a booth to sit at and talk for a while. "I feel like we should really get to know each other," He said a little softly.

Kieara smiled. "I would love nothing more Reid." She said to her new neighbor. She leaned back into her seat and relaxed.

He chuckled and nodded, "Alright, uh... how about we play a question game of some sort?" He asked. "You up for that?"

Kieara giggled. "That sounds fun! Let's do it." She said eagerly. She spoke again. "You go first. Please?"

"Yeah of course." He stopped to think for a while. Only to realize he wasn't really too creative. "Uh," He chuckled, "Alright, You gotta answer and ask a question right after, ok? Um, What is the most memorable moment of your childhood?"

Kieara had to stop and think about his question. After awhile though she smiled. "I remember in the summer I used to go to my aunts farm and play with her horses all day. One day I went to the barn and a new colt had been born." She said and smiled. "What was yours?"

He smiled at her memory. That seemed like a nice childhood. "When I was ten, my mom took me to disneyland for the first time ever," He said. "I think... it's litterealy been the best day of my life" He chuckled and shrugged. "I can never forget it... Uh, favorite movies?"

Kieara smiled. "Oh I've always wanted to go ever since I was little." She said to him. She blushed. "Guess it's a little foolish of me to want to go now that im grown." she said. "I like The Shawshank Redemption. What's your favorite book?"

Reid laughed and shook his head, "That's not foolish at all, I'd still like to go, to be honest," He said. He chuckled at the idea of a grown man running around in diseyland. "I don't really take the time to read," He said with a shrug, "Whats your favorite type of music?"

"I don't have a favorite. I like it all. Except for hip hop and rap. I can't stand those." she said. Her nose crinkled as she did showing her disgust.

"Well, we have that in common," He said smiling at her. Just then their food order was called. He lifted a finger for Kieara to wait for him and he went to pick up their food.

Kieara smiled as he said they had that in common. They were getting along so well. Reid was so nice. And sweet. She liked him a lot. She smiled as he got their food and glanced out the window waiting.

Reid sat again across from her and set the tray in between them. "I'm actually really hungry," He said, pulling his food closer. "So Do you have any hobbies?"

"I know. I'm starved." She admitted. She took her own food beginning to nibble on it. "Hobbies? Well I like to paint. But I'm not very good. What about you?"

He shrugged a shoulder. "I have a guitar... Don't really know how to play it, but i njoy messing around on it," He chuckled. "I've larned a couple songs by ear."