Lewi & ale135jiff

"i don't know. I don't really know many girl names I like." She pondered it. Perhaps he could help her. Of course she wouldn't ask. That would be a bit over boundaries.

He thought for a moment of fitting names for a little girl then he smiled to himself. "I like children..." He said. "I volunteered at an afterschool program when I was in highschool," He hadn't had much interaction with kids since then.

Kieara smiled. "aww. Do you have any girl names you like?"

"I've really always liked the name June," He said. "I think it's cute," He laughed lightly.

"Awww, that is cute." she said really liking his suggestion. "I like that one. I like it a lot." She admitted.

"Good," He nodded. Then he looked back to his hands and smiled at himself. This was not his usual self. "I'd like to go to that restaurant sometime," He said. "Maybe when you aren't working? would you like to go?"

Kieara smiled. "I'd love to." She enjoyed the idea of a date. Even though she was shocke he offered. Most men would see a pregnant woman and run for the Hills. She was glad he was getting to know her first.

Reid nodded at her, still smiling widely, "Good... Ok," He took a breath and stood up, "I'll leave you for now, you should get some rest," He said. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking down at her, "I'll see you around," He said as he started for the door, "I think you should try and get some sleep,"

Kieara smiled as he stood. "Okay. you get some rest too. Goodnight Reid." She said and stood slowly and moved to get in bed. She hoped the little one would let her sleep.

Reid did get some good sleep that night. He was glad to have met Kieara. He honestly thought she was beautiful. And pretty nice. Just the fact that he didn't find her annoying like everyone else was a great thing. The next day was a saturday. Reid didn't really plan anything for the night. He thought about going to check on Kieara, maybe spend some time with her, but he had the feeling she'd be bothered by him. He spent the day at home, cleaning up a little. He decided he might try to visit her later on in the day.

Kieara wouldn't mind the company. She wanted his company. She'd been lonely a long time. She was up sick early that morning. She didn't have work today so she just stayed at home and relaxed. She was working on unpacking her things.

It was around saturday afternoon when Reid finally decided on visiting her again. He hoped he could help her out too, maybe helping her unpack and organize. He never really had much to do during the day on weekends. He went next door and knocked, then waited patiently.

Kieara came to the door and smiled. "hi Reid. Come in. Excuse the wreck. I'm working on unpacking." she said and moved aside for him.

Reid smiled ather and took a quick look around, "Oh... no problem, I'd like to help you actually," He said. He let her close the door behind them and he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Working on any section in particular right now?" He asked.

She smiled at his offer for help. "Aww how sweet. Well right now I'm working on kitchen things then I will be moving on to clothes." She said moving to a box she had opened in the living room.

Reid followed her to the box and looked to her for instructions. "How about you sit and relax and order me around for a while?" He said then chuckled. "I'm sure you've worked enough..."

She smiled a little. "I will try not to be too mean." With that she handed him things from the box instructing him on what to do with them and where to put them. After awhile they'd knocked out a good chunk of boxes. She was content with the work done. So she told him to take a rest.

Reid worked on her kitchen without complaints. He did a lot more moving around at work, and he didn't mind it. It was fun actualy, talking to her in between instructions. When she gave him a rest e stopped and put his hands on his hips, watching her from where he was standing. "We should take a lunch break," He said. "Let's go somewhere," He moved closer to the couch and offered her his hand to help her up.

"Well aren't you just a doll?" she smiled and giggled. She enjoyed his company a lot. Getting to know him a bit was fun. She gently took his hand and allowed him to help her up. That was a gesture that meant a lot to her. It was hard for her to manuver, so any help was appreciated. She smiled and spoke. "That sounds good. I can pay." She offered.

Reid scoffed and shook his head, "No, it's on me, why do you think I'm inviting ?" He didn't let go of her hand for a while as they headed to the door. "You need to save up your money," He said giving a nod towards her belly, "I too, want to now what it's gonna be," He opened the door for her and finally let go of her hand for her to go first.