Lewi & ale135jiff

She got some of the bags as well. She smiled when he gave her the offer. She wasn't aware he seemed awkward. He seemed really nice and sweet. "awww, that so kind of you. Thank you. I would hate to impose on you though." she said. "My name is Kieara. Kieara Biaer. and yours?" She asked. She wanted to get to know this mystery man. He was so interesting to her.

They walked past his door, to hers and that's where he stopped to give her a chance to open it. She seemed so nice. And either she was acting, or she didn't really mind him like everybody else seemed to. "My name's Reid." He said. And since she'd said her whole name, he added, "Lauer."

Kieara smiled. "Reid. That's a neat name. Never heard it before." she said charmingly as she unlocked the door. "Please, excuse the mess." she said. There were boxes everywhere where she was moving in. She stepped aside after opening the door to allow him to come inside.

He didnt consider it a mess, really. It was the usual moving in disaster, nothing to be ashamed about. He stepped inside past the boxes and towards her kitchen counter to drop off her stuff. He turned then to look back at her and noticed a small crib by the wall. "Whats it going to be?" He asked. He couldnt help his random outburst of curiousness.

Kieara smiled as she took a seat to be off her weary seat. "I don't know....I've not had the time or the money to go to the first doctors appointment. I've eat as healthy as I can and hoped for the best." she said to him. "There's water in the fridge, help yourself."

Reid stood there for a while, not sure what to say. He didnt know much about pregnancies, but he was pretty sure they should always have a doctor to consult with. "No. It's alright, thank you," He said. He didnt know what else to say to her now. Another reason he has few friends. No good with conversations. "Uh. I should go get my groceries." He started for the door slowly, "Just... Get me if you need anything, alright?" He felt guilty for some reason. He felt obligated to help her out. And he didnt mind.

Kieara smiled. "That's very nice of you." Kieara was used to being around people who were awkward in social situations. she used to be one of them. She got up and crossed over to him. Though it had been a bit difficult for her to get up in the first place. She just wanted to let him know that it was ok, and make him feel comfortable around her. she hugged him with one arm. "Thanks for helping with my groceries again." She said then she went to unpack them.

Reid stiffened for a moment when she wrapped an arm around him, then relaxed, "No problem at all." He turned to watch her go to her groceries. Then he turned to walk out, unconciously smiling at himself. This girl. There was just something about her. Reid went back to the car, and like always, forcefully made it to the appartment, arms full of bags, on one trip. It was a weekend, he didnt really have much to do during the day.

Kieara put her groceries away. She then took a bottle of water from the fridge and sipped on it. She sighed and searched for a belt knife. Finally finding one she began to try and unpack those boxes.

Reid did nothing the rest of the day. He didnt even go out at night, just not one of those days. Later that night, he headed out to the grassy area by the pool to lay for a while. He enjoyed the night sky, it was really relaxing to him. And he actually liked watching the stars in the quiet, now that most his neighbors were asleep.

Kieara had unpacked most of the evening after that. She took breaks when her feet hurt too bad for her to really move. She was no sitting on her balcony staring out at the sky. She hadn't noticed her friend by the pool.

Reid tilted his head back when he heard some noise. He hadn't expected anyone to be up, mostly elderly people lived by here. But he couldnt help but smile when he saw the girl on her balcony. Kieara. He sat up and twisted his torso to look up at her, "Up so late," he said.

She jumped a little hearing a voice. She moved over to the edge and leaned on the bars smiling. "Yeah. I don't really sleep much anymore." she said smiling back downa t him.

Reid turned his whole body around on the grass to face her up on her balcony, then laid back down, looking up at her this time. He didn't say anything for a while, thinking. Still, there was something about her. "That's too bad, you really should sleep,"

"The little one keeps me up all night. I can only sleep in short bursts either on my side or sitting up. It seems more active at night." She said to him with a gentle smile. She looked over the man laying in the grass below her balcony. He was handsome, sweet, very shy which she found to be an adorable trait. She was interested in him.

There was something Reid liked about children. Maybe it was their innocence. Or just the fact that they haven't been spoiled by all that is annoying about the world yet. "When will you find out what it will be?" He asked.

"I don't mind, but i'm afraid I don't know yet. I haven't had the money to go get a sonogram." She admitted. "With just moving in and such it's been straining." She hadn't had the money to go tot he first doctors appointment. She'd been eating healthy and hoping for the best.

Reid wanted to offer himself up to her again. He really did have an urge to help her out, but he'd only just met her. And unlike with all the other people, he didn't want to scare his new neighbor away. "Well, I'd like to know when you do find out," He said nicely.

Kieara smiled charmingly. "Aww, that's sweet." she said. "i'll make sure you're the first to know. how's that sound?" she asked him happily. She was glad someone besides her was taking an interest. It made her feel cared about.

He smiled again. "That sounds wonderful," Just then he heard a shush from one of the buildings to the side. He turned to find an old lady pressing a finger to her lips. Reid chuckled and stood up, signaling to Kieara that he was going up.