Let's See Where This Goes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think everyone's crazy anyways," Choten said with a laugh.

Asher laughed. "Yeah. That could be true. I've met some pretty strange people in my time."

"If you think of, I don't know, normal as normal, than everyone's weird," Choten mumbled, thinking.

"Normal people sound boring." Asher's face was completely expressionless. Then she burst out laughing for no reason.

"And that's my point!" Choten shouted, then joined in the laughter.

"I'm glad one of my only friends doesn't care about 'normal'." Asher said.

"And prolly never will. Not unless someone gives me a great reason," Choten said, not frowning, but not smiling either.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It doesn't sound like something pleasant to look for in a person."

Asher thought about that for a few seconds. She wasn't sure how to respond anymore, so a bit of a silence fell.

After a few minutes, Floot walked in.
"Hey, I think that'll be good enough for you,"Floot said, then walked away.
"Let's go check it out," Choten said, and began walking towards the room in the back of the house.

Asher followed him through the dark hallway. "Thanks again." she said as they walked.

"No prob. What are friends for?" Choten asked with a laugh. Comeing to a door that a crack open, Choten pushed it open to reveal, a mess. With a small trail of the actual floor visible, the trail led to the bed on the other side of the room. "Oh my, that's still a big mess, but it should be enough for now."

Asher laughed at Floot's 'clean up' but it didn't bother her. It reminded her a bit of her home when she and her sister shared a room before she left. "It's plenty. I'm not a neat freak." Asher said.

"Well, it's a lot better than before..." Choten said, trailing off.

"I don't even want to know how bad it was before I got here." Asher said with a laugh.

"It was basically these piles were lower, and these clear spots weren't clear," Choten said, shaking his head. "But it looks so much better now."

"Well it's more than enough. I'm just looking for a place to crash during the day." Asher said.

"That sounds kinda funny, no offense," Choten said, smiling. "Anyways, if you need anything, just hunt Floot or I down, not literally, but you know what I mean,"

"Yeah. I get it. Thanks again." Asher said. Choten nodded, and then left. She dropped her sword on the floor and took her coat off and then crashed onto the bed. It'd been a long time since she'd slept a wink. She hadn't had anything good on her mind in a long time and that didn't help anything, but today was different. She'd made a friend. She felt a bit more at peace than normal, and she fell asleep quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.