Let's See Where This Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you," Choten said, brightening instantly. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll do my best to keep up," he said, smiling. "Now, what are we going to do from here?"

"Well, we need to move forward somehow, but we also need to get those annoying bastards off our backs. Waiting under a wing wouldn't be smart for long..." Aerin faded a little into thought. "I guess we need to get moving as soon as possible, hopefully, they'll die off our backs after a while. 'Till then, it's outrunning them."

"Outrunning them? I can run," Choten said with a laugh, though he knew that the enemy might have horses, and running without a plan would be pointless.

"Outrunning maybe, but what happens when we stop for some reason? They catch up, and we're dead. " Aerin said. Just then, Bean walked into the room, curious. "Who in the world are you two running from?" he asked.

"Um, well, Aerin knows one half, and my friend Floot knows the other," Choten said. "I don't quite know the extents of either side."

"Everyone..." Aerin trailed. "Theres so much to the story, I don't even know where to start, but at this point, I know we're running, and that's it."
Bean stood there in silence for a good minute before he said something. "Ash, you sure love to get yourself in trouble, don't you?" he muttered.

Choten just watched the two. He decided to stay silent, just watching and listening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.