Let's See Where This Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And just look around! It creates a kind of, ominous aura, doesn't it? It just feels, dark and gloomy," Choten said, with a shiver.

"I don't know. It has a lot of character, but I'm sure it gets on your nerves after a while."

Choten shivers. "I still don't like it. But I guess this is your element, isn't it?"

"A bit, yeah. If you want, I could help you fix it up. Make it a little less creepy?" Asher said.

"No, no, don't worry about it.. It just gets to me sometimes. It seems fitting for you though," Choten said, shaking his head.

"Do I look scary to you?" Asher made cat claws with her hands and hissed jokingly.

"No, er, kinda, but you know what I mean. It's like, a similar aura?" Choten tried to explain.

Asher laughed. "Yeah. I know. Vampire face over here matches the creepy house."

''I know. I'm just giving you a bad time." Asher said.

''I'm not sure. Its still night time. I'm not sleepy '' Asher said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asher said. She couldn't figure out why he had this grin on his face.

"Pale skin, negative reputation, normally means a more nocturnal type of person," Choten clarified.

"Yeah. It pushes you not to go out much during the day. I don't really remember the last time I went out in full sunlight. Skin probably gives that away." Asher said, looking at her sheet white arm.

"I just tend not to sleep, so yeah. Why would I? It's missing out on hours of you life at a time, and remaining vulnerable until you wake up!" Chosen exclaimed, near shouting. Then he realized how loud he was being, and visually calmed down.

Asher had never thought of things in this way before. She of all people should have known the dangers of leaving oneself vulnerable for long periods of time. "I know what you mean." she said. looking at the ground.

"But, I guess it is nice to have a break every now and then," Choten said, shaking his head.

"Yeah. That's very true. Every once in a while you need it. Otherwise you go crazy." she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.