Let's See Where This Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher laughed. "dumb struck by something?" she asked.
"Well, I normally only talk to Floot, so, I'm not used to talking to civilized people," Choten said, laughing. Then he stumbled on a bump in the road, and nearly landed on his face. Then he got up and smiled. "Um, whoops?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Asher started laughing again. "Well I'm not really sure you could really call me civilized, but okay then." She said smiling.

"Well, then I don't talk to really anyone, other than Floot, and now you. But I don't care, I don't like to talk to everyone. That'd be weird, if you had to have a conversation with everyone you saw." Choten said, obviously thinking about it.

"That is an interesting thought." Asher said. "You would probably come off as an oversocializing creep. And you would probably be meeting some weird people. Of course, you can't really say that everyone isn't weird...People are strange."

"That is an interesting thought." Asher said. "You would probably come off as an oversocializing creep. And you would probably be meeting some weird people. Of course, you can't really say that everyone isn't weird...People are strange."
"Yeah, that'd be so weird," Choten said, shaking his head. "Do you have any other frineds?"

"Not really. I'm quite a bit of a loner. There is my little sister, but I haven't seen her in a long time. My parents try to keep her as far away from me as possible. You're one of the first people who's really been nice to me." she said.

"Not really. I'm quite a bit of a loner. There is my little sister, but I haven't seen her in a long time. My parents try to keep her as far away from me as possible. You're one of the first people who's really been nice to me." she said.
"You know, you'd prolly have a lot of friends, if you wanted them. You seem like the kind of person that anyone would like to be friends with," Choten said, smiling. "And who's the first person to be nice to you?"

"Um, well...You." she said smiling. "The whole, people thinking im a vampire thing? Yeah. That tends to scare people off." She began laughing. She'd never really thought about having friends. After the incident with the burners, people sort of scared her. When someone takes a torch to your back, it kindof leaves you scared, and a bit wary of others. She didn't really think she needed friends. She thought she was fine on her own, but it would be nice to have a place to stay and someone to talk to.

"Um, well...You." she said smiling. "The whole, people thinking im a vampire thing? Yeah. That tends to scare people off." She began laughing. She'd never really thought about having friends. After the incident with the burners, people sort of scared her. When someone takes a torch to your back, it kindof leaves you scared, and a bit wary of others. She didn't really think she needed friends. She thought she was fine on her own, but it would be nice to have a place to stay and someone to talk to.
"Really? That's cool.....but it's kinda sad too. I think it'd suck to not have anyone that you know," Choten said, voice softening. "Everyone needs a friend."

"Really? That's cool.....but it's kinda sad too. I think it'd suck to not have anyone that you know," Choten said, voice softening. "Everyone needs a friend."

Asher laughed. "I've never been much of a people person, but I guess it's nice to have a friend." she said.

Asher laughed. "I've never been much of a people person, but I guess it's nice to have a friend." she said.
"You gotta have someone to talk to. Or else you start to go a little crazy," Choten said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Asher said. "But now I have someone to talk to."

"No one to let you down. At least not again." she said. Her voice going distant.

"Yeah. I guess it does get lonely. There isn't really anyone to talk to when you're going through bullshit, and there's really no one to share good times with. I guess when you think about it... it sucks." she thought about everything she'd been through since her parents shut her out.

"Yeah. I guess it does get lonely. There isn't really anyone to talk to when you're going through bullshit, and there's really no one to share good times with. I guess when you think about it... it sucks." she thought about everything she'd been through since her parents shut her out.
"You have a friend now, though. You have a friend, so you're not alone!" Choten said smiling widely.

"Yeah. You're right. I guess I do. " Asher smiled. She liked having someone to talk to.

"A few, but they weren't true friends. I'm not one to put myself out there, and when every 'friend' you've had has tried to murder you, it scares you a bit." she got to thinking about Alicia and the others. She didn't want to remember those crazed psychopaths. She'd seen them murder other's in their guild before, and that was why she left. Only to become one of the people they were after.

Status
Not open for further replies.