Let's Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see a group convo? what group convo? what's a group convo? show me a convo! that's not a convo. Convo's don't exist. who let you in here?
Sorry I got distracted. Also I did use future-tense when talking about the convo so I don't understand why you're confused.

Sorry I got distracted. Also I did use future-tense when talking about the convo so I don't understand why you're confused.
i'm confused because i was confused for most of the day and the stupidity has yet to wear off completely soooo...

I really think we should use VerbalAbuse's name as our band name.... XD

Anyways! I'm excited for a group conversation! I still need to get a few bandships sorted out too... HMM. I'll message people shortly.

I really think we should use VerbalAbuse's name as our band name.... XD

Anyways! I'm excited for a group conversation! I still need to get a few bandships sorted out too... HMM. I'll message people shortly.
Holy shit... I really like that. Verbal Abuse.... Oh shit... Its actually the name of a Hard Punk Rock band from the 80's.... I mean, we can still go with it and in this world just say that that group never existed or something....

And for some reason that felt like I was being a sarcastic ass, which I wasn't.....

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Another one based on our usernames, Cirkus, Falling for Alice. Which, turns out are also both band names, but neither have achieved massive fame or anything while Verbal Abuse is considered the father of Hardcore Punk.

I didn't even know that I feel so blessed

Same here!

Any other ideas floating around? Solly's staying quiet because I have no ideas whatsoever haha.

I want to start too! It's going to be great!

But we do need a band name. I think we should just put in every single name mentioned in a randomizer and just go for it! (I'm mostly joking)

Even if we pick a silly name it'll start to feel more serious as the band gains fame. (Think Arctic Monkeys for example)

The few names that I've liked/just keep reappearing, I've actually thought up designs for their, you know, symbol? I have a Third Degree one, and South of Sound one that I'll try drawing later to show what I mean.

If you guys settle on a different name though, I'll do some more designs

The few names that I've liked/just keep reappearing, I've actually thought up designs for their, you know, symbol? I have a Third Degree one, and South of Sound one that I'll try drawing later to show what I mean.

If you guys settle on a different name though, I'll do some more designs
Ooh, yes, designs. Designs are cool.

so i didn't feel like drawing, but i do have gimp and a mouse so this is what happened. they're basic stencils and i'll probably polish them up later/when you guys decide on a name/maybe never

but here's the third degree one:
0k8qqks.jpg

and here's the South of Sound one:
0XREEOC.jpg

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Just trying to bump things along in the right direction in the naming convo. The sooner we decide on a name the sooner we can really start!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
f'real I thought we were gonna die before we got started

Unless anyone absolutely objects it looks like Idiots with Instruments is what it's gonna be. I'm going to start working on the IC.

Side note: Just got back from Warped Tour. Sunburnt. Ow.

Hey, look, you accidentally named our band, Clirkus! Gg m8

Reactions: Clirkus
Dude literally got burned by the sun I hope that's not a difficult concept

Status
Not open for further replies.