Let's Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, ya see, Vince suggested "Idiots with Instruments" ironically but it caught on.

The back of our band t-shirts we sell to crowds (I'm sure there is a politically correct name for those) should say, "Actually Accurate Alliteration". (:

Groupies

Fans

Idk

People who will do whatever we say because we're famous and they love us

That one could be seen as a little bit sinister though...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, personally fans is actually really sinister. It is literally a shortening of Fanatical, as in filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.

Ardent admirers. ANYWAY, as Ceph said I'm gonna open with the band playing a live performance at a local club. We'll all get a chance to post our intros and then we'll be off and running, yaaaay!

So they're groupies!

ANYWAY, as Ceph said I'm gonna open with the band playing a live performance at a local club. We'll all get a chance to post our intros and then we'll be off and running, yaaaay!

I say we celebrate over this now!! Yay!!!!

Idiots with Instruments
FML. My phone hasn't been able to load Iwaku lately, I've made serious enemies with that adorable T-rex.

If everyone else is fine with it, Tam will agree.... But might need some convincing.

I only just realised last week that that adorable t-rex can turn into a game. I might be a bit behind here, but it's changed being unable to connect to wifi into fun times..

It's very much been a life changing week.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
FML. My phone hasn't been able to load Iwaku lately, I've made serious enemies with that adorable T-rex.

If everyone else is fine with it, Tam will agree.... But might need some convincing.
I mean it seems like a toss up between that or Third Degree… We can do a recount if you want. I'm just anxious to get started.

Solly wouldn't contest at this point, and the majority is looking towards IWI, he'd probably just go that way in the event of a recount anyway.

So, looks to me like we have our name!

Reactions: Vales Velvet
Any of y'all like System? I hadn't listened to them for a couple years and then one of their songs came up on my newsfeed yesterday and I remembered how much I used to love them! They're just so versatile, like ranging from one extreme to the other song by song. Definitely worth a listen if you've never heard them!

Reactions: Clirkus
Status
Not open for further replies.