Let's Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on this right now and it will be up within the next few hours! Thank you all so much for your patience.

Reactions: Clirkus
Oops... Sorry. I meant to have the post up yesterday. I got distracted with hanging out with my family.

Oops... Sorry. I meant to have the post up yesterday. I got distracted with hanging out with my family.
Family matters so I understand. I know you've been really excited about this RP so you wouldn't be taking so long unless you had a valid reason. It's just my job to pester you :P no hard feelings.

I have a response to put in but for the sake of post order I'm withholding until @Potatocat gets his head out of his butt

Jkjk but seriously Tater ya gots tah get goin

Sorry for the sort of shitty post... but I had to get up something.

A strict post order is not super important as long as no one gets left way behind. I just wanted everyone to get a first post in. Post as often as you like keeping that in mind.

VerbalAbuse said:
YOUNG MAN IN A CLEAN SHIRT

thank you verb for noticing how he has a clean shirt and not commenting on how he's wearing a full suit. it was very kind of you to spare that poor intern's feelings.

Never let a detail go unnotoced, I'm sure he worked hard to make that shirt as clean as possible.

-goes back to edit post-

//was not nit-picking about anything but ok you go do your thing//

i'd bet three chickens and an appendix that he made sure that shirt would shine in the middle of all those strobe lights and club goers.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
GUYS I'VE FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE YOUTUBE ARTIST

This Norwegian guy does metal covers of so many amazing songs. Here's one of my personal favorites:

It's especially amazing because not only does he sing, he composes the music tracks all by himself. BUT he doesn't only do English covers, he's done Japanese covers too, and they sound amazing. Oh, and Disney too. He's got a freaking 4-octave vocal range. I am freaking out at how insanely talented this guy is.

He's got a freaking 4-octave vocal range.
Man, gotdamn talented people, it's just so unfair. I can do one and a half and that's stretching it, haha. That's just insane, I'm gonna have to have a trawl through his channel now...

On the topic of vocal range, here's what I'd be like attempting to do what he does:

Just the way his eyebrow goes higher and higher as he tries (emphasis on tries seeing as he stays on the same note for the last like three octaves lol) to go higher and higher. Good ol' Shane can always make me smile, and since music is all about making people happy/other emotions I guess he really is a great singer!

@Potatocat maybe Rob can get some tips from him. ;)

Reactions: Clirkus
Spoilers, I actually know very little about singing. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.