Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to reply. I'll be posting either today or tomorrow, I'm hoping.

I haven't posted yet, I've been ill for a couple of days now, and haven't done much besides sleeping and taking pills :/ Sorry

I haven't posted yet, I've been ill for a couple of days now, and haven't done much besides sleeping and taking pills :/ Sorry

No worries, it's cool ^^

Just trying to get an idea of where people are, take your time and get better!

Alright cool, I'll post a response later today hopefully

I'll post today once i get back to home and get my pc set up

SORRY I DIDN'T POST!!!! I promise I'll get a post up tonight! >.<

Guys, sorry, but I'm dropping this RP. I've got too much going on irl right now, I couldn't even get my first post up. I guess I'll lay low for a while, but I hope you guys have fun!

It's perfectly alright, don't worry!

Best of luck in all your future RP endeavours, @tastygoldentaters! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Hey guys~

Just went to let you all know I won't be posting until at least Friday. The first week of classes has been exhausting and crazy. Sorry for the wait!

Just so you all know I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry about the lack of updates; been a bit busy as of late

Thanks all for the rating love <3

I'll be posting this weekend, promise~

Just so you all know I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry about the lack of updates; been a bit busy as of late

This. I apologize for this.

The post WILL come tomorrow, no questions about it. I've been busy, but I'm gonna make time for you guys because you're all awesome ^^

Reactions: Pray4me and noodle
Little bit of foreboding concerning events which will occur later in my recent post, but I'll have the official thing happen during my first GM post (once I know for sure where people are XD)

Seems to me this town is in need of a school teacher (And some female characters) Still accepting new people?

I shall be posting sometime today.

Seems to me this town is in need of a school teacher (And some female characters) Still accepting new people?

Indeed we are! ^^

Waiting for someone to interact with Otto.

Status
Not open for further replies.