Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
I'm fine with them all, go ahead and post!

@Starrnico Hey, what would you think of my bandit character Ava and her gang attacking Thomas' stagecoach?

Lol, go for it, but Thomas makes no promise to cooperate with a bandit gang. Lol

Reactions: Starrnico
Wow. I didn't look at the IC prior to making my character and I didn't know that Lilabel already mentioned a working girl named Rose. What an interesting (and convenient) coincidence. :u

I'll have a post up soon~

@BearEnthusiast I thought the same thing when I saw your characters name. Just an FYI in case anyone wants to play out any of the NPC brothel girls, they're all named after flowers.

• Useful
Reactions: noodle
If anyone is looking for a job at the local post office, or would like to mail/retrieve a letter, let me know~ My character is the head postmaster of the town.

• Useful
Reactions: noodle
Are you guys in need of a baker? I'd love to join, if you're still open!

Sure! Make a sheet and we'll take it from there ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Gaaaah it just blows my mind what a buck fifty could buy back then....that's like nearly $50 bucks now. Crazy

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
XD I know, it's nuts

Will be posting tomorrow~ Sorry for my intro post being a bit late. Just finished my last final of summer classes.

I didn't realize there were so many posts in the IC xD

I'm going to introduce a 'big' (relatively speaking) event for the town in my next post, and introduce an over-arching plot to stir up a bit of trouble.

• Love
Reactions: Bears and noodle
Status
Not open for further replies.