Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update in rearguards to my least post: Well my brother got out the same day he was admitted, he was suffering from severe dehydration and drained two saline bags but is doing better today. Now it still stands that I may loose time on here from this as my brother was dehydrated due to a flare up of his crohn's disease flaring up and him being unable to keep anything down whether it was food or water, he is due to get this looked at in August but if they need to do more surgery after they get him looked at then my points from the first post still stands but would be happening around August. I would of mentioned this yesterday but we were not sure if it was just dehydration or something worse when I posted the first time.

Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
Update in rearguards to my least post: Well my brother got out the same day he was admitted, he was suffering from severe dehydration and drained two saline bags but is doing better today. Now it still stands that I may loose time on here from this as my brother was dehydrated due to a flare up of his crohn's disease flaring up and him being unable to keep anything down whether it was food or water, he is due to get this looked at in August but if they need to do more surgery after they get him looked at then my points from the first post still stands but would be happening around August. I would of mentioned this yesterday but we were not sure if it was just dehydration or something worse when I posted the first time.
I am daytime caregiver of my Nana, I understand that RL comes first and you can't always plan what will happen. Even if you plan it doesn't always go as you want it to. Take care of your brother, this is a distracting game, fun but ultimately not as important as family. Plus hospital wifi sucks to post to.

I am daytime caregiver of my Nana, I understand that RL comes first and you can't always plan what will happen. Even if you plan it doesn't always go as you want it to. Take care of your brother, this is a distracting game, fun but ultimately not as important as family. Plus hospital wifi sucks to post to.
Luckily for my family and his family this is a rather routine thing that is just rather more severe then it normally is so all things should go smoothly but as you said we are not able to plan around all things without issues arising but we can only wait and see.

Alright people I got an announcement, my older brother was well is as of this post in the hospital. We do not know what is wrong and when he finds out he is going to inform us but it should just be a rather severe flare up of his crohn's disease but this message is for if it is something worse, as it stands with the times I post in this RP if I am not on as much no one will likely notice it though my writing quality may suffer a bit. Now that that is out of the way I am able to get to the main point of this post, I am not dropping out of this RP or slowing down my posting speeds but if for some reason I am not online for a few days in a row or something like that then it probably has something to due with the above mentioned situation. Now this shouldn't happen...I hope but if it does I may take a little longer to introduce Otto and get my first post up.

No worries man, take all the time you need.

As for the RP, we can start off with the 3-4 of us and re-open the sign ups in case anyone wants to join up.

Oh alright, perfect!

If it's not evident by the double post, I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and didn't realize there were a lot of posts xD

So any news on when this might start? Not wanted to rush people, just curious

Most likely sometime this weekend ^^

Wonderful. I need something to distract me from the exhausting week I've had!

tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

Almost finished, the IC should be up sometime tomorrow ^^

Reactions: Starrnico
Still around

Status
Not open for further replies.