Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she means the fact that he kept on bugging her forever until she had to admit she needed help

I think she means the fact that he kept on bugging her forever until she had to admit she needed help
What @Rauzi said lol sorry I wasn't more specific. I can see it kind of like a sibling like banter between them since there's not much difference in their age.

Oh, my bad xD

@WitchesRayvyn He will remind her about it every once in a while, i can confirm that much

Wonderful. Maybe whenever she's being particularly stubborn about something.

Oh, my bad xD
heh no problem hun, it was an easy mistake to miss since I didn't specify what I was talking about.

Hmmmm I wonder where all the others are.
They probably bounced out when the OOC didn't go up as fast as they expected it to but this may just be my cynical side talking and most are still just thinking about how they want to make their CS.

They probably bounced out when the OOC didn't go up as fast as they expected it to but this may just be my cynical side talking and most are still just thinking about how they want to make their CS.
Yeah I was worrying about the same thing

I am here, People have lives like work and hubbies

Alright people I got an announcement, my older brother was well is as of this post in the hospital. We do not know what is wrong and when he finds out he is going to inform us but it should just be a rather severe flare up of his crohn's disease but this message is for if it is something worse, as it stands with the times I post in this RP if I am not on as much no one will likely notice it though my writing quality may suffer a bit. Now that that is out of the way I am able to get to the main point of this post, I am not dropping out of this RP or slowing down my posting speeds but if for some reason I am not online for a few days in a row or something like that then it probably has something to due with the above mentioned situation. Now this shouldn't happen...I hope but if it does I may take a little longer to introduce Otto and get my first post up.

I am here, People have lives like work and hubbies
I'm sorry if i made it sound like the RP was more important then real life obligations or enjoyments. That was not my intent. I completely understand, it was more me wondering aloud.

Alright people I got an announcement, my older brother was well is as of this post in the hospital. We do not know what is wrong and when he finds out he is going to inform us but it should just be a rather severe flare up of his crohn's disease but this message is for if it is something worse, as it stands with the times I post in this RP if I am not on as much no one will likely notice it though my writing quality may suffer a bit. Now that that is out of the way I am able to get to the main point of this post, I am not dropping out of this RP or slowing down my posting speeds but if for some reason I am not online for a few days in a row or something like that then it probably has something to due with the above mentioned situation. Now this shouldn't happen...I hope but if it does I may take a little longer to introduce Otto and get my first post up.
Well I hope your brother feels better soon and that it doesn't turn out to be something worse.

I'm sorry if i made it sound like the RP was more important then real life obligations or enjoyments. That was not my intent. I completely understand, it was more me wondering aloud.

Well I hope your brother feels better soon and that it doesn't turn out to be something worse.
no was just saying rl happens give them time

no was just saying rl happens give them time
That's very true. In fact it's happening to me as well, since I finally got called back to work so I won't be on as much in the mornings as I have been, so I totally understand.

That's very true. In fact it's happening to me as well, since I finally got called back to work so I won't be on as much in the mornings as I have been, so I totally understand.
dude By the time I get a day off I will have worked for 13 days straight

dude By the time I get a day off I will have worked for 13 days straight
Oh my gosh! That's rough. Yeah I was part of a voluntary lay off, which saved 4 people their jobs, which let me go see family out of state but I am more than ready to go back.

Oh my gosh! That's rough. Yeah I was part of a voluntary lay off, which saved 4 people their jobs, which let me go see family out of state but I am more than ready to go back.
so their taking you back

yeah that was part of the agreement they had with the union. They did it to save some money with the guarantee that I would get my job back.

yeah that was part of the agreement they had with the union. They did it to save some money with the guarantee that I would get my job back.
nice

• Love
Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
Status
Not open for further replies.