Let me in..

Kory shrugged "aren't you going to eat first?"
He looked at Courtney, again, their eyes met.. He couldn't bring himself to looking away and bit his lip slightly.

Courtney locked eyes with Kory and subconciously ran her hands through her hair. She glanced at her half eaten plate of food. "We uh kind of ordered when you left, I hope thats okay with you." His eyes were really something and she couldnt help but stare when he bit his lip... oh my gosh I look like a total creeper Just staring at him like this. She quickly looked away and cleared her throat.

Reactions: REincarnate
As she looked away, he looked down.
Something about her made this so intense.
He smiled and nodded "I knoe, it's okay, I just thought you wanted to finish.."

Ruby watched the two, mentally shaking her head. Really, these two. She chuckled inside her head not wanting to embarrass the two. Her eyes went back and forth from Courtney to Kory. Even their names rhymed! She's secretly a hopeless romantic but she's not going to admit that to anyone. So instead, she just smiled as they talked.

Kory looked at Ruby and smiled "Alright, I'm gonna get you guys home."
He got up and stretched, before slowly walking off to pay.
He couldn't swipe his stupid smile off his face, he felt really awkward walking around like that, but it was worth it, he had friends now

' I must be crazy,' I think to myself, as I seemingly appear near the door to the restaurant where I'd seen the witches. I'd climbed down from the building and came here... why I did this I did not know. I just had to see that male again... I shake my head ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would never allow myself to get close to anyone ever again... not after what happened to Grant all those years ago.

*Flashback*
It's 1922, Grant is in a airplane drop box and getting ready to parachute out. His eyes twitch as the dust from all around him continues to rise and fall like a puppy on a trampoline.
''Huge, it's time.'' Grant gets up and walks towards the back door, which was now closing. He looks out the window to his left and sees what he thinks is Notting Hill.
''Sir, isn't this London?'' he ask.
''It's Love [,] Actually, not sir.'' replies the General, his mustache bristling in the light.
''Oh, well, I'll see you around...love.'' and with that, Grant rushes at the door and jumps onto it, bruising his body a little and generally looking silly.
The pilot turns around to see what is causing the ruckus and sees Grant, spread over the closed door.
''Oh, you fool.'' she says, and with that Ruby takes off her hat and throws it out the window. It lands on Hitler, he tries to blow it off with his handgun and accidentally commits suicide.
Grant still died of old age in 2015, but Ruby was still hurt by his stupidity as it caused her to cringe even now.

*I'll remove this if you guys want, it's just that you seem to be done here and I thought this might just be a fun add on.*

Reactions: LilithX
Kory stretched and walked to the door, he opened and turned to look at Ruby and Courtney.
He chuckled and shook his head "oh come on guys, let's go.. It's getting dark soon."

Ruby nodded as she walked passed him and looked around. She felt some strange stirring in the air. "Hey Courtney. When are you gonna move in by the way?" she asked remembering her offer to the girl.

Courtney tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean I already... ohhh. I can start tomorrow. Theres not much at my apartment, but clothes and necessities and a few pieces of furniture. I haven't been here very long. I'll just have to swing by and grab some stuff that I need... but I kind of don't remember how to exactly get back to my house, which could prove to be a problem." She rubbed the back of her neck.

She stood from her seat. "It is getting late. So what's the plan."

She thought for awhile before coming to an idea. "Do you remember the address? I can come with you to help you with the most important stuff then we'll just get some movers take the other things. You can help too Kory if you like." she explained to Courtney then to Kory.

Kory shrugged "whatever you want Courtney, I can leave if you want.."

"I haven't quite memorized the address so I wrote it down just in case. I was just going to ask people directions on my way home until I found my house, no big deal." Her mom always scolded her about talking to strangers, and pushing herself, and things along those lines, she could take care of herself she had made it this far right. She handed Ruby the paper with the address.

Courtney looked over at Kory. " Leave?Are you going home? You're not going to hang out with us?" She had a slight frown on her face. But what was she expecting. They had just met today and she did not know what type of life he lead and had to get back to. "I mean you don't have to if you dont want we could use the help and company... right Ruby?" She looked at Ruby, made eye contact and slightly nodding her head.

She took the piece of paper and studied it. "It's not far from here but the place somehow makes the people lost their way." she laughed lightly. "We could definitely use some help especially that Courtney here is so pretty, she could draw a lot of male attention." she teased with a strange undertone hoping Kory would realize what she meant.

Kory looked at Ruby "Make attention? What male attention?"
He stepped closer the Courtney "I'm coming."

"You know hunters. She's so pretty that they'll notice her immediately." she said lightly. She sighed before smiling then they're off to Courtney's house.

Kory walked closely to Courtney as they walked to her house.
Secretly he wanted to take her hand, but the thought made him so nervous that he hesitated whether it would be a good idea or not.

Ruby walked behind, a bit farther so she could see if they're being followed and to see the two if something would happen. She noticed Kory looking as if he wanted to hold Courtney's hand. A grin crept on her face as she decided to walk beside them.
"Hey. I've learned a spell that would strengthen one's friendship or bond to one another. Do you wanna know? We can do it while walking. It's really simple so no biggie." she told Courtney trying not to look like she's planning something. She gave her one of her bright smiles.

Kory shrugged "I don't think magic should be used to shape a bond between two people.. but sure.. goahead, try your best."
He stepped away from courtney "That's what you meant, right? Making you and courtney's bond stronger."

She rolled her eyes at him. "You're Courtney's friend even if I'm not. Besides, it's more of a protection since a bond can be strengthen also with experience." she told him in a musing tone. So he doesn't like her help hmm? Oh well. She did try but next time she'll stick to helping Courtney only if she'd have her.