Let me in..

"Oh well. I guess you''ll find out yourself. You two are so cute!" she said smiling at the two of them. "Yeah we ordered already. Sorry about that." she replied when he asked about them getting orders.

Reactions: REincarnate
Kory chuckled "I'm not cute."
He nodded and sat back "Why are you sorry? I haven't had human food for.. Let's just say a really long time.."

She shrugged. "Just my opinion you know." she replied. "You should try some." she encouraged him.

Kory chuckled "why? It won't magically make me human.."
He knew he should probably do as he was told, but it was hard to do those things when it didn't actually feed him.

She pretended to think before replying. "Just for the heck of it, of course. Duh." she replied with a laugh.

Kory chuckled and looked at the menu "I'll have it all!" He joked before laughing.
He tried to stop himself, but he couldn't.
He calmed down after a while and nodded "I'll have a.. pizza? I don't know.. it seems logical... Everybody always talks about those things."

"Oohh. Pizza. It's one of the most beautiful thing ever created. In my opinion of course." she grinned. She laughed at him.

Kory smiled "so what were you guys talking about? Anything interesting?"

"Just about our talents and stuff." she replied. "Oh and I am going to take her in and help her cultivate her talents." she added with a wink.

Kory nodded "ah okay.."
He chuckled as she winked at him.
He didn't quite get why she did, but it was cute. "Looks like neither of you need my help than." He simply replied

"We do. Moral support. You could hang out with us. I'm pretty sure Courtney would be inspired." she teased again. "C'mon. There's no harm, right?" she said.

He sighed "I don't know what you think is going on between me and her, but we have only just met."
Kory shrugged "I'm pretty sure she sees me as just another stranger."
For a moment he focused, than looked down "I'll hang out on your front porch, you know what they say about vampires."

She just smiled at his first statement. Only time will tell. She tilted her head a bit at his other statement. "What do you mean? Like you can't enter when you're not expressly invited?" she asked.

Kory chuckled "I can only enter if somebody asks me to enter, once is enough."
He smiled "I guess that's why I rarely visit people.. they never invite me in."

"Maybe they're just stupid. I trust you enough so why not. You can come in anytime." she assured him.

Kory smiled "are you sure you want to do that? I'm a big bad monster and all."

"Nah. Just come into the house whenever you feel like it." she said with a wave of her hand.

Kory chuckled "it doesn't work yet, we're not at your treshold."

"I know. Just saying." she grinned. "So what to do now? Wanna go to my place now?" she asked them.

Courtney hoped that no one could see the slight red tinge in her cheeks. "I was just .... worried." She didnt want to make it so obvious but it seemed that Ruby had already spotted it. She didn't see him as just another stranger at least not anymore, and she slightly frowned not having the confidence to correct him. She was shy when it came to things of that nature. But she was excited about her lessons.