Let me in..

Kory sighed "well okay than, I was just asking."
He looked around and shook his head, he was having flashbacks.
5 steps later he froze, as if he was in some kind of trance.
His mind was raising, as was his heartbeat.
Kory's body started filling with pain, confusion, and panic as he was forced to his knees in agony.

She eyed him warily when he agreed. Everything was going fine when he stopped and watched him crumpled in pain. "Courtney! Let's go." she tugged the girl as they were a few steps in front of him. "Kory! What's wrong?" she talked to him then looked at Courtney. "Let's get him in your house. It's not safe here outside. " she said as they carried him together to the young witch's home. What's happening with him she asked herself.

Kory started transforming, and struggled "No! Run!"
As he freed himself he backed away "Run.. I don't want to hurt anyone."

They felt him transformed and struggled until they lost their grip on him. "What the? You've got to be kidding me." she said in exasperation but she's also a bit nervous. He looked starving and the two of them will be food if she won't find a way. "Courtney. Get behind me." she told her as she gently moved her behind. "Kory. Calm down. We can help you." she spoke in a soothing voice. Whispering a protection spell just in case things go awry, she tried to think how to help Kory. "Courtney. You okay?" she asked behind her.

Kory looked up, his eyes blood red, the white of his eyes now black.
He sat up on his knees, looking at them.
He couldn't stop what was happening to him.

The air got colder, and colder, as the wind started blowing.
A shadow zigzagged closer behind Kory, vanishing in between points.
It stopped right behind them, bringing it's finger to it's mouth.
Signing for them to be quiet.

The air became heavy and cold. Eyes darting for the cause, she noticed a movement. It was too fast for her eyes and she's worried with Kory's eyes to begin with. Then it was behind them hushing them. They complied not knowing what else to do. Heart beating like horses, she waited with Courtney what would be their fate. She took her hand and squeezed it.

The shadow reached out to Kory,
It grabbed his throat and pulled him up.
Kory was choking, but stayed calm.
He was far too familiar with the shadow.

Shadow slammed Kory into the concrete.
Kory coughed and gasped for air, he tried to get up.
He sat on his knees and looked up "Stop! I.. I'll come.."

The shadow grabbed him again, and vanished with Kory.
Leaving Courtney and Ruby standing there.

It was scary and confusing to watch. Who was or what was the shadow? Should they stop him? Before she could react they disappeared, leaving them. "I don't know what just happened. " she remarked. She managed to pull herself together and they managed to pack up as planned. "Come. We need to get you home. That incident freaked me out." she told Courtney.

Courtney blushed when Ruby called here pretty and turned even redder when Kory stepped closer to her. She was never one to make the first move but she had wanted to take his hand in that moment. What was she thinking he would probably think she was crazy or something. She listened as ruby talked. They had spells like that? She was still on telekinesis and influencing the elements.

"I would definitely consider you my friend Ruby and by the resemblance in our necklaces it's possible that our clans could be connected dont you think?" While they were walking Courtney noticed the lack of Kory's presence next to her almost immediatly. "Kory are you-"

She looked behind her to see him kneeling on the floor. His face showing pain. Her heart sped up. "Kory what's wrong, are you okay?" Her voice was panicked and she had a hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him. She was yugged away by Ruby. They helped Kory into her apartment.

"What's wrong with him, we need to do something, we have to help him!" She was pushed behind Ruby. What tge heck was happening. "I'm fine." At that moment Kory stood up but his eyes... a shadow moved behind him it's figure signalling them to be quiet. It became eerily quiet as the temperature dropped and Kory stood before them.

Ruby squeezed her hand and Courtney gripped hers back. Just as the shadow took a vicious hold of His neck Courtney took a step forward. It was stupid she knew it but she couldn't help it. She made to move forward. It slammed him into the floor as he gasped for breath. "Kory!" The shadow had pulled him in and he vanished.

She stood frozen. What just happened. What the heck was that that just took Kory. She ran a frantic hand through her hair. "Ruby we have to do something. We can't just stand here. Where did it take him? There has to be a book or spell something we can use..." She was so confused. They had to find him. She could not just walk away. She looked at Ruby her hand clenched around her necklace.

Kory woke up in a dark room, he could feel the cold walls surrounding him.
The smell of blood was almost overwhelming.
He got up and grabbed his head, why did this have to happen?
Courtney must be terrified of him now..

He stumbled towards a door, opening it slowly.
As he opened it, he witnessed how somebody got decapitated, blood splattered all over him.
He sighed and scraped his throat.
Kory recognised where he was, but there was no way he could be there.

Everything still the same after 50 years?
He was feeling sick, all of this seemed to be a bad dream.
The shadow approached him and put it's hand over Kory's face "I came to collect."
The sound of it's voice was spine chilling.
Kory nodded and held his arm out.

The shadow grabbed a knife and cut open Kory's arm, letting the blood drip into a bowl.
When it had enough it pushed Kory's arm away
"Thank you, you have done us a great service. "
He grabbed Kory by the head and pushed him.
Kory fell into a darkness, it seemed endless before he finally hit the ground in front of Courtney's house with a loud thud.
He tried to get up, but passed out before being able to.

Ruby looked at Courtney and nodded. "Yeah. We could use some finding spell. Let's get your stuff back. Whatever took Kory wouldn't harm him much I think coz it didn't harm us. Just my guess but we need to calm down or the spell wouldn't work." she explained as they started packing Courtney's things up. "Just take your witch's paraphernalia and basics so we can start right away. "Let me just call a friend of mine." she told her as she called her friend Viktor who was a warlock. "Hey, can you help me with something. Come over here in the East corner. Yep. The cottage-ish house. Hurry please. Thanks. Bye." she ended the calk going back to their packing. "So I've got him to come over so he can carry some stuff and act as protection as well." she informed her. "Hey. I know you're worried but let's not be hasty. I'll help you the best way I could and the best of my powers. Come on." she patted and hugged her to ease some of her worry.

Kory's arm was cut open too badly, his body wasn't able to heal it.
He coughed as he tried to breathe.
As he sat up and looked around he figured he was where he should've been.
The blood dripping from his arm, he started noticing that he was bleeding in more than one places.

Kory got up and stumbled towards the door.
As he knocked, a strange guy parked in the driveway.
He tensed up, as the guy got out.
Kory knocked a little louder, what was he doing here?

She just finished speaking when she heard a car parked. It must've been Viktor's. "I think that's my friend. I'll go meet him then we'll haul these to his truck." she told her friend and ran slightly to the door. She opened it and saw Viktor first before she felt rather than saw Kory. "Oh shit! Kory!" she exclaimed as she bent over to pick him up. He was heavy and she couldn't lift him. Suddenly, he was taken off of her. Viktor carried him easily. "You go prepare healing spells and potions. Where do I put him?" Viktor said in his low and husky voice. "Ah thanks, Vic. You could lay him down in the sofa for the meantime." she pointed to a comfortable beige sofa to their left. "Courtney! I found Kory! He needs a healing spell!" she yelled as she hurried back to her.
Viktor never liked vampires ever since and was wondering why Ruby's associating herself with one. "Hmm. That looks nasty. What did that?" he asked in a different tone. He decided he could give a first aid to him while they wait for the potions and spells Ruby was preparing. Muttering some incantations, he siphoned out all the dried and dirty blood around the wounds. Then he watched Kory like a hawk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kory shook his head "I.. I don't.. I don't know."
His eyes scanned the room "Courtney.."
He got up, but fell back onto the couch.
The room was spinning, but he had to see her "I need to see Courtney, where is she.."

Courtney rushed from the door of her house to Kory. He was slumped by the car of the newcomer. She saw Ruby try to lift him before the man took him out of her hands and began to walk back to the house. She followed close behind, her heart racing. Courtney watched the guys every movement as he put Kory down on the couch as it looked like he was not too fond of Kory. Just in case he made an aggressive move she readied her magic. She could barely feel it as she had used an extrenuous amount for the day but she would force it out if she had to.

There was so much blood. It looked like most of it was coming from cuts on his arms. She wanted to take his hand, like when they were outside but the feeling was more intense. It was almost as if she could feel his pain. A strong feeling of dread washed over her. Why wasn't he healing? Vampires had regenerating abilities. What was wrong with him.

Paranoia began to set in and she began to look over every surface of the living room in case the shadow decided to return. She saw Kory try to get up from the couch his eyes scanning the room for something. Was he checking for the shadow as well? He fell back onto the couch disorientated. Then he called her name. Courtney's heart clenched. She rushed to his side and lifted his head into her lap and sat down on the couch.

"I'm right here. Just relax, don't try to get up. It's all right, your safe now." She needed to calm him down, slow his blood flow. Vampires could not die again right. But there was so much blood. He couldn't die. Maybe she could help him. If she used her magic perhaps that would jump start his regenerating abilities. Not too much but only if it came to it. The worst that could happen is that her magic would induce a forced sleep for a couple of days to restore her overuse of power. But it had happened before, no big deal.

She decided she would wait. Ruby said she had a spell right. They could ask him questions after he was healed. Find out what did this to him. And make sure it did not come back. She did not care about her clothes being ruined as she wiped sweat off of his forehead.

"Ruby can you get me a wash cloth and a glass of water please?" She looked down at Kory, making sure to catch his eye. "Just relax okay. I won't let it take you again." She waited until his breath slowed down." You aren't healing. If the spell does not work i'm going to need you to take my hand so i can give you some of my energy ok? Just enough to get your body to heal it's self." She had completely forgotten about the guy who had carried him in.

Reactions: REincarnate
She senses the shadow and almost screams as the memories play back in her head, she relives everything in that moment and feels the agony, the fear, and the hopelessness.
She runs in the direction of the male vampires scent, she smelled his blood.
She sees him being brought into a house and sees the witches. Thinking that they'll try to hurt her, she turns and runs away, her mind racing with fear of the past and present.

"Okay. Or just ask Vic." she suggested smiling distractedly as she muttered chants and putting blooms and herbs in a small bottle. Looking up for a bit, she nodded at Viktor who was looking at her. He nodded and went to get the things Courtney requested. "Here, miss." he said politely to her before walking up to Ruby. She just finished the spell and smiled at him. He took the bottle and returned to Courtney. "Miss, here's the potion..I'm sure you want to be the one to give it to him." he said, smiling slightly. "Courtney, I'll just go out for a bit of air, okay?" Ruby said as she went out to the backyard. Viktor just followed her with a thoughtful gaze before seating near them. "You need help?" he asked with a concerned tone.
Ruby went out and saw the girl from the restaurant earlier. She called out to her. "Hey! Can I help you?" she yelled afs she tried to chase her.

Kory look up at her, she was still trying to care for him?
After she had seen what he became in that moment?
He grabbed ahold of her hand tightly, his eyes welling up as he brought it to his lips, kissing her hand softly.
Kory tried not to cry, but the fear of scaring her was overwhelming "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.." he whispered repeatedly.

Kory looked at the bottle for a moment "wh-what is that? Is it going to hurt me?"
He moved his head against Courtney's stomach, as he tried to hold onto her.
She calmed him down in a way nobody else ever could.
She was right, he was safe aslong as he was with her.

She hears the witches call and freezes turning to face the witch who ran towards her. Afraid of what the witches intentions were, she moves with inhuman speed to stand about tin meters away from her.
"What is it you want with me? If you are hostile I shall not hesitate to defend myself, if not then speak now, " she calls to the witch, crouching slightly in a defensive position.
The witch wouldn't be able to tell what type of creature she was because she wasn't a single creature, she was rare and her powers were sometimes frighteningly strong. Her eyes turn black with fear and concern.

Kory smelled the air "I.. Vampire.."
Even though he felt weak, he rushed to Ruby.
Within seconds he stood in front of her, facing the other vampire "she's not.. hostile.."
Kory caved in but kept his head up "she's good.. very.. good.."