Let me in..

kory nodded "friends."
He looked at Courtney "so I invite you both to dinner of your choice, on me."
he smiled and stepped back "I let her channel me while she used magic.. that way she wouldn't overdo it."

She looked impressed by his skill. Not everyone could channel other's magic that easily. "Uhm. I'm not sure about that." she replied hesitating.

Reactions: REincarnate
kory sighed "please? I mean no harm to anyone.."
he stepped closer "I just thought we could get to know eachother.. like normal people.."

She laughed at that. "Sorry. It's just we're not normal. But okay. You convinced me." she conceded. "I'm going wherever you guys want. But not in too crowded place." she added.

Kory smiled "We are as normal as we want to be."
He looked at Courtney "are you ready?"

Courtney cleared her throat and stepped towards Ruby."I'm glad you decided to come, really." Thank she looked at Kory "Thank you." She did not know how they had gone from complete strangers to... they had said friends, in only what 2 hours, 3, 4. It was weird how that worked.

"Yes I think I'm good. Don't feel a nose bleed coming on or anything.

Kory smiled, as he took both their hands and started leading them to a small place.
He opened the door and looked at Courtney, for a moment he was just quiet.
She said that staring was creepy, he couldn't help it.
He bit his lip as he glanced down "I.. I hope Italian is okay?"

"It's nothing. I just wanna help." she replied smiling. Ruby nodded as she looked around. It never hurt to check if they're being followed by hunters. A chill rippled inside her. Trying not to show her nervousness, she smiled at Courtney. Discreetly, she sprinkled some fairy dust outside to throw off any hunters sniffing around.

I sigh and stop to rest in a city I just entered I slow to a humans walking pace and try to find an alley where I can find some rats..something to quench my intense thirst.i rarely hunted this time of day but i needed to feed.Thank god i had my necklace it had been a gift from my adopted mother,also a vampire,when I was young and allowed me to walk in the sun.
My adopted father had been skilled in magic and was a demon that had fallen for my adopted mother.I was half demon,half vampire...a very hungry one at the moment.
I look around silently cursing cities and their high human popuation.
I was,like all vampires,pretty.my cheekbones were high and my face was a pale but soft color.my eyelashes were long and full and shaded my currently crimson eyes.when I wasnt so hungry they were a golden yellow color.
I was tall about 5'11,with long golden hair that flowed like water down my back.I wear a loosewhite crop top that showed off my six pack and my pierced belly (my belly ring was a pair of silver angel wings),short shorts,and brown simple cowgirl style boots.
I appeared to be 18 years old..

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney liked the feeling of her hand in his. It felt... good not even remotely awkward. He held the door open to an italian place and paused in the door. She mock curtsied. "Well aren't you the gentlemen, and italian is perfectly fine." She offered him a smile and let go of his hand to walk into the restaurant as he held the door. She saw Ruby toss a dust like substance behind them and she grew curious."What is that?"

kory smiled "fairydust, or at least, that's what it smells like."
they entered and sat down at a remote table.
as the waoter came to get their order he looked at them both, before asking for a menu.

"Yep. Fairy dust. Humans can't see them. It throws them off, makes them.confused. Just a precaution." she explained. They sat down and she looked in the menu. "I'll have the mushroom raviolli." she said glancing about in a subtle way.

images

Mackenzie ran through the streets, hair wildly flapping in her face. Her bag hit her side- knocking the wind out of her. She was late- totally and completely. Her converse slapped the pavement, and she sprinted through the streets.

"Ey!-"

"Sorry!"

She didn't have time to fully apologize for bumping into people. She didn't have time! If only her sister hadn't used her car that morning..

Mackenzie was a completely, totally normal, horribly awkward human being late for a meeting. She was trying to get a job to save up for a new phone, but she was going to be late for her meeting- which, lucky for her, had been scheduled right near closing time.

Suddenly, she tripped, and her body went hurling forward. She hit the ground hard, landing on her side and elbow. Her side was sore, and her elbow stung. "Fuck..." she mumbled, and winced, picking herself up to sit on the concrete. She sighed. There was no way Mac could make it to that meeting. A drop of blood fell from her elbow onto the sidewalk, and she winced, looking around for something to wrap it with.

I freeze a girl on the other side of the street that had been running had just begun to bleed I gather myself and looks around to make sure nobody is paying attention to me when I flash to her side.I hold out my hand to help her stand.
"Are you alright?You took quite the fall there why the rush?" I ask as I smile kindly at her my eyes warming in color to an amber now instead of crimson.they showed my intentions were only good and that I hadn't any intention to harm this fragile girl.

Kory smelled and stood up, looking around.
His hand, now a fist as he tensed up.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, it didn't work.
The smell was too strong, but there was something else that was drawing him to the smell.
He started pacing slightly, that couldn't be! What was going on?
Does he stay here, or go there just to check things out.

He looked at Courtney and Ruby "I smell blood, and another vampire.. Close to it.."

Ruby's eyes were serious. "Can you tell where?" she asked him. Looking at Courtney, "It's okay. Nothing to worry about." she assured her. "Maybe you could check it out? We'll be fine here. Take this." she told Kory as she searched for something and gave him a stone same with the one she gave Courtney.

He nodded, and slowly walked to the door, outside he ran as fast as he could.
Kory grabbed the other vampire, pushing her against the wall and searching for a sign of humanity on her face.
He sighed and let go "I'm sorry.. I thought you were someone else."
He looked at the other girl "hey, are you okay?"
Kory looked at the wound "did you fall or something? You should get it checked out."

She smiled once again to put her companion at ease. She wondered about Kory's expression. He seemed nervous or something. She shrugged mentally. It's really none of her business but she'll help if needed. And speaking of help, she observed Courtney. She definitely has the potential. All she need is training and she'll be a powerful witch. She smiled at the thought.

I am grabbed by a male vsmpire and my eyes widen with shock.
"Why are you touching me?!I simple stopped to help this girl!You have no right to touch me," I say to him pulling away and freeing myself from his grasp.I look at the wounded human and say,"Forgive me,I guess peoplenpassing through the city aren't allowed to assist injured citizens,I'll be on my way now."
With that I turn and walk away from them.I despised when people jump to the wrong conclusion with me.And to think this time was one of my own kind! I walk down the street and eventually find an alley that I turn and walk down I smelled rats and smile but inside am cringing away from in disgust.What other choice did I have I refuse to feed on humans that didn't deserve it.
After draining a few rats of their blood I am far from satisfied,but it lowered my ravenous hunger a bit.

Kory followed "Hey! Wait!"
Today wasn't his day, and he left Courtney and Ruby in the restaurant.
As he watched he tried to catch his breathe and sighed "Can you.. wait? Just.. one.. sec.. jesus.."
He shook his head and stood up straight "I didn't mean to startle you.. Just.. I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry."