Legacy

Im gettin' to it. I have a life too you know. :)

An inventory list would be better, easier to keep track of everything in all the crates.

THEN I WAS LIKE C-ALPHA 420 SWAG WATCH THAT HAZE FLY OUT OF MY WEED SMOKE GAUNTLETS BOI

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I literally refresh Vengeance every five seconds to see if there is a new post.

I know man. I think we got some really nice characters going in there.

I want to make more snappy remarks, and look in crates, then think about drinking tea and eating, then cry oil because I cannot digest anything, then refill my oil supplies, then see Maw and Mice have a nasty romance, slightly turns C-Alpha on but he has no phallus which means no fun time, then thing about getting a strap on, then change my mind, then actually look around in The Pig's Feet and see if there are any, and we go on from there.

Reactions: Eternalfire61
*thinks* Wait... that isn't in my bio. *points at Eternal* YOU! SNITCH! *throws pies*

Heh heh, Operation: Scare Eibon Then Delete Evidence Of Conversation has been completed.

The hell is going on. This is an ooc thread not a tea party, you're in the wrong thread. (AKA making a post right now so keep "posted.")

I am so sorry! I honestly did not mean to post ahead of Trickster. But it's deleted so you can post now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eternal: It was a great post. I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to have Mary react to it quite yet. I guess I'll see how everyone else does first.

Amaya: Pfft. I enjoyed that post actually, and forget about Trickster... If Eternal lets me have my way the guy is getting booted and we get to see Mary have a little fun.

Just to be sure, we're waiting on someone in the hero thread, who.. Is not me, yeah? I don't know if I missed a notification or something.

LVL: It isn't me, Goliath put in his two cents already

Eibon: Or Mice could do its favorite disturbing party trick.