Legacy

Woo!

Oh, one thing. Since there are six on the hero team, I think it might be a good idea to split into two group anyway. Or, for certain things at least, maybe.

I was already splitting them into two groups anyway. Two different pages with the same story just told from a different perspective.

Who is going to be in which group for the Heroes and are you going to be starting us off?

The teams are the sections of Rp, and yes I will be starting you off. If you want to experience both story arcs you may make a second character. It doesn't matter to me. Sadly, if we get to many heroes I may have to cut that and make it into another group.

Ah, alright then. So with my villain, would he basically be in both story arcs then or just one?

He would be in the Vengeance story arc. At one point in the story both these teams made by Arnold Drake. He has gathered many super heroes so if you want to have another character in the second story arc that is fine with me. Sadly, this may or may not ruin the plot for you based on what I do.

I edited my character sheet, giving a specific amount to Goliath's super strength

Waiting on a couple more posts, then I will make a big post.

All we're waiting on in Justice is Piper, right? Or am I overlooking someone?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is all, and we are waiting for is the other guy in Vengeance. It should be long, if they are not up soon I'll post.

Application
Name: Cylan Phelps
Alias/Nickname: C-Alpha
Hero/Villain/Undecided: Villain
Appearance:
robot_by_stefantistu-d4d80pi.jpg

Biography(From when you were born to when you gained your power.): The only memory this shell of a man has is being in a horrific accident and being taken to some secret facility. It took place on a business trip towards New York City, when suddenly the turbines of the plane gave out, and dived towards the ground. The plane instantaneously blew up right when it hit a field of crop, and his body was significantly mangled. The only parts that really remained intact were from his hips and up. Cylan looked around, his vision in a haze. He thought he would die then and there. His vision failed, and he went into a coma. Four months later he came back to his senses, looking around to see that he had now possessed a new body. When he looked around, there was an interface in his eyes that let him examine the area around him in great detail, and also gain many facts about the object, place, and etc. He was a walking database. A man in a white lab coat then came up to him and told him his purpose. C-Alpha was to gain information on all rising heroes and villains. He would then be briefed later on what task would come next after doing that first.
Power (Detailed): Power to control air pressure, air, and electricity.
Items/Weaponry: His body is electrically enhanced, which lets him manipulate the air and the air pressure around him.
Skills: Has the ability to create small electromagnetic waves to complicate brain functions of others. Can control them in certain frequencies to affect either small or large areas.
Weaknesses: Unknown (May be figured out later in RP)
Why you signed up for the job: To gain information about other villains and heroes, and then eliminate them.

• Love
Reactions: Eternalfire61
Application
Name: Mary B.
Alias/Nickname: Maw
Hero/Villain/Undecided: Villain
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/zmhoMrf.png
Biography(From when you were born to when you gained your power.): Mary was born a mutant, although it would be more accurate to say she was 'made' a mutant. She was raised from birth inside of a secret test site that's goal was to engineer their own mutants and sell them off to any shady organization that might want to get their hands on powerful mutants. However, Mary saw it fit kill all the scientists that had created her and destroy the testing site, along with all other aberrations like herself. Since then she has kept a low profile as far as super powered beings goes. She thinks of herself more of a serial killer than a super villain...
Power (Detailed): Mary is equipped with a healing factor that allows her to heal most wounds given enough time. Her internal organs are also an anomaly as her body is not built the same way as a regular person. She possesses beast like agility and enhanced strength, enough strength to easily overpower several men at once and flip a car given the right situation. Mary has a surprisingly strong immune system and his highly resistant to toxins. Along with toxins she can produce highly devastating bacteria from her mouth, much like a komodo dragon's saliva. Lastly, Mary's jaws can easily bite through steel with teeth almost as strong as adamantium.
Items/Weaponry: She is a close combat fighter who uses no weapons.
Skills: Mary is cunning and fights like a wild animal. She is not to be underestimated when cornered.
Weaknesses: Mary has a healing factor, but not one as strong as others. She is vulnerable to decapitation and getting a sizable hole through the head. She also has the same weaknesses as a normal human body, except for her internal organs. She is just as vulnerable to fire as any other person and the same goes for electricity.
Why you signed up for the job: Thrills and money...

• Love
Reactions: Eternalfire61
Go ahead and post in the Vengeance section of Legacy!

If there is anyone else who wants to join there is still a few more positions. If even more join then I will make a third team.

Sorry for the delay, gang! I'm at my mum's wedding in New York, so I've been fairly busy the past couple days. I'm going to attempt to post tonight, but I can't make any guarantees as to the quality.

Thank you for taking time out just for this. Hope everything goes well at the wedding.

And posted! Again, sorry for the wait. I'll try to keep up better for the next one.