Legacy

The current president of the U.S is Mitchell Thorn, the first black president. He was elected because of his wise tactics, and promise to raise the economy. He was elected due to a recent string of murders that included a couple of the court justices and the villain almost came close to assassinating the president before Thorn. After the scare the president before quit and Mitchell Thorn took the chair. The man who was associated with the murders was a villain named The Butcher, he was and still is the most famous villain in history. (That means for you villains out there is you have prerequisites to meet!)

Good first round of posts! If you have any questions about the city or about the world in particular ask it here!

Yeah, not a bad start. I guess I made all my questions IC.

Just a quick note, if people don't post I will posses your character and make it an NPC.

So Eternal, are we going to get the pleasure of seeing you go IC and play the roll of the Queen and her gang or are we going to have to simulate the NPC's ourselves?

Some parts yes, some no. There will be specific parts (such as The Queen) will be played by me. There are going to be sets of NPC's that you (the players) will be able to make up. This includes you seeing a couple baddies outside The Pig's Feet and cutting their throat open blah blah blah. In several situations I will set up the people in the room or area. Note: Since you guys are super heroes/villains you have the capabilities to be able to destroy whole universes, but keep in mind that you do actually have weaknesses. Also if the two Rp's meet, and they will, killing will be prohibited of other players. There will be a time when Earthman will face the belly demon Maw! Sadly, that is all in do time.

I think having Maw fight Earthman would be like having a mouse fight a pitbull, but well see what happens. XP

I decided to make a villain as well if it isn't too late.

Name: none
Alias/Nickname: Mice
Hero/Villain/Undecided: Villain

Appearance: Mice is an ethereal spirit, it has no detectable appearance in this form.
When possessing an animal, the animal becomes unnaturally large compared to others of its kinds.

Biography: Mice is a filth spirit that was originally manifested during the Second Punic War. While it was manifested then, it didn't obtain sentience until the black plague ravaged London. The sheer amount of disease, pestilence, filth, and decay gave it enough energy at one time to gain awareness beyond its desire to defile. At this time it also obtained the ability to possess a single rat, but with its new found cunning and intelligence it began to slowly amass power. Over the next 500 years it spread sickness where it could, feeding slowly of the sickness and filth. Then came the industrial age, and its work was made easier, and its power jumped from controlling a mere handful of rats, to controlling hundred of animals at once. Now, after 2000 years of toil and feeding, it has decided it wants to be seen, and so it adopted the moniker Mice, from the saying "When the cat is away, the mice come out to play".

Power (Detailed):
Mice can possess, mice, rats, mosquitoes, and other vermin and insects, commanding swarms at a time. It can use these swarms to create physical entities that appear as larger animals or objects (the most common being human). Probably its most grisly ability is that using a swarm, it can infest a living creature and control it like a puppet. Upon the swarm leaving the body, it dies.
Mice can access the memories of any animal he possesses. It is easier to possess things associated with disease, and easiest to possess those that are carrying a disease.

Items/Weaponry: None

Skills: Stealth, sabotage, impersonation.

Weaknesses: Mice has to possess a central animal, at least the size of a rat, to control swarms. If this central animal is killed Mice is unable to use his possession for several hours. Magic can be used to prevent Mice from entering an area.

Mice can only talk when forming a larger physical entity or infesting a body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eternalfire61
Oh my, sounds like an interesting character Mr. Crane.

The issue thus far is that the heroes are posting less than the villains so far. :(

Just double checking, the meeting place was not magically warded correct?

Alright since we have 5 or 6 people in each group I will finally close for the base two teams. For all those who still want to be a villain or want to make a hero character go right ahead. Since there is so many us of there will be 4 rp threads going on.

The New Groups:
Righterousness
Tyranny

These groups will be subplots under the base two. With these plots you will be able to do things that each of the team leaders will assign you. Think of it as a Justice League of America sort of deal. The HQ for the heroes is like the watchtower. For the villains, they didn't get so much luxury. If more people join then they will be put into these sub-groups. Since I am going to be making so many threads I must warn you. At one point there will be a cluster of all the heroes and villains coming together in one or two threads. This will happen at the end of the story then the plot line is up to you. If I seem forward about this it's just because everything is going so well.

~ Eternal

(The place was not magically warded Mr. Crane.)

I'm sorry if I took a while to reply this time. I've been on a weird sleep schedule recently. Trying to fix that, but it's not working so well yet, heh.

I've been busy and everyone posts so fast with long replies that it's kind of hard to keep up and post.

Actually Amaya I replied not long after you did. You must of posted your reply as I was writing mine since I didn't see it. Anyway I went back and edited my post to add a little of Mary's thoughts on Alexanders actions.

I get the feeling that there is going to be a weird relationship between Mice and Mary. A psychotic mutant and a filth spirit, what a pair.

Are we following a super specific order here or can I post without waiting for Mr. Majestic?