Legacy

It didn't really have an order in the villain thread, seemed like. I like having a posting order, personally. Makes it easier to keep up, I think.

It's up to you guys, but there will be times when stuff gets in the way and people can't post. If you want this, go ahead and make a list.

An order is my preference, but I'm honestly fine with the other way. I mean, as long as like.. Two people don't post so many times in an hour that when someone else posts their character will have just stood around idly through a whole conversation, or some big fight scene.

I mean, it's totally understandable to skip someone if they haven't been around for a few days, but not everyone can post several times a day. Know what I mean?

Yeah, I try to wait until everyone else posts at least once after mine before I post again. I am busy with several other roleplays on other sites too so it takes me a long while to get to these ones. Exactly, I missed so much on the villains that I had to have my character just be silent the whole time.

Apologies, I'll try to be more considerate in the future.

Well it's good that we are working through things now instead of having problems in the future. Post when you can but dont post so much that you stomp out other players. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure if I can keep up as both Hero and Villain in both threads. Should I drop my villain?

If you want to drop your character you may, but I will be taking over either character.

Well, alright. The villain's all yours. I'd much rather keep Earthman between the two of them, since he's less of a draft than Intangi-Bro was.

Alright sounds like a plan. Then that means there is still one more spot left in the villains.

I've posted and now I'm waiting for everyone else to post in the Villains.

Personally I pefer a post order, especially for an RP as detailed as this one is going to be. A good example of how this could get confusing is with the fact of Amaya posting Alexanders arrival at the Warehouse first. Clearly there is no way this would happen when Mary and Mice took a car and Alpha flew to the location. Am I blaming Amaya? Not in the slightest. After all what other choice did she have when we're all posting all over the place, right? I'm just as much to blame as anyone else, if not more so. I probably should have suggested we use a post order from the beginning but I wanted to see how things would go first.

I say we try out a post order. If its someone's turn to RP, then they post. If someone's turn comes around and they feel that their character does not need a post at this particular moment then they can post something like -PASS- so that the next person in line to post can say if they pass or choose to involve their character in the current situation.

We don't have to do this mind you. I just thought it'd help smooth things out. Thoughts?

I had changed my post so that he would get to the college after Alpha did, since I realized that he did get there first. Though Alpha never actually went to the warehouse, only staying at the college and with William at the warehouse, I didn't want to leave him waiting there by having my character be slower in getting there. Yeah, a post order would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright since you all are agreeing to a post order, then you shall decide who goes first. I will post when I need to so story can continue along.

Actually, I'm pretty sure we've all posted in a specific order so far. Well, hero side anyway.

We have. That being said, I should have a post up tonight. As usual, I'm sorry for such a wait. I'm going home tomorrow and my posting will be much more reliable.

Alright then, If I could suggest a post order then I suggest we all post in the order of our arrival. Which would make the order as follows for the Villains.

1. Alexander
2. Intangi-Bro
3. Maw
4. C-Alpha
5. Mice
6. Trickster

Does anyone have a problem with this lineup? Since C-Alpha posted last (as of this writing) that would make it Mice's turn.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
Well, I just posted, that would make it Trickster's turn

Bitch'n post btw Crane. Also I think Eternal should post a lost of whats all in the crates, like an inventory list or something. Or should our findings be up to us to come up with as well? Either way it doesn't matter to me.