Legacy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Piper said that she would post so I am waiting for that. If she doesn't soon I'll step in and post.

Oh, okay then. Thanks. Why would he get booted though?

I'm not trying to rush or anything, I get that Piper has been busy. I mostly just wanted to be sure that I wasn't unknowingly holding up the RP.

On a side note, I'm debating on whether or not I should watch the villain thread. On the one hand, all your villains sound hella interesting and cool-Especially yours, Tyler-, but on the other hand, I don't want to spoil anything in the blue-side arc before the two groups cross paths.

Last edited:
Do what ever you like BUT DO NOTE IT WILL SORTA RUN THE PLOT FOR YOU AND SINCE PIPER HASN'T POSTED I WILL. HUGS AND KISSES

~Eternal

Posted in the Heroes. Post as you need to heroes.

For the villains, Maw you are up.

Gah, I'm the worst. Even once I got home I was seriously lacking motivation and inspiration, but I finally finished something! Sorry if it totally throws off post order. I'll adjust where I'm posting in the queue if necessary. And sorry for taking so flipping long. I won't let it happen again.

Posted in Vengance. Guess that makes it C-Alpha's turn, followed by Mice.

I get it Piper, in all actuality I have been skipping out on a 1x1 because I have either been doing this... or taking naps. Do note I am not a cat.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post yet. Some stuff happened and I've pretty much just been hanging out with my bestie in the hospital the past couple of days. I'll try to have something up tonight, after I go home, shave, and get a much needed shower.

Do what you need man, hope everything is OK.

Hey, absolutely sorry about not posting on the heroes area yet, I'm taking my SAT tomorrow morning.

I feel yah. I have to wake up and go to some improv comedy stuff.

Trickster is getting skipped again. If this occurs once more I am taking over his character.

Once Mr Majestic posts then I will be able to make a post on Heroes. Then the fun begins.

I do enjoy fun.