Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, im sorry it took me so long to get tbis done! I didnt know the OOC was created because im getting ready for a convention. I hope theres still some space for me! Was choosing 2 pokemon out of like 800 a monster for anyone else?

Username: TomatoAmante

Name: Erik Sveinsson

Allegiance: Trainer

Pokemon:
96px-255Torchic.png
Suni- A female Torchic. Moves Known- Scratch, Growl, Ember

sdlp9k.jpg
Loki- A male Umbreon. Moves Known- Quick Attack, Pursuit, Sand Attack, Tackle

Appearance:
25ahems.jpg

Personality: Erik isn't an overly social type. He doesn't outright ignore people, but he prefers traveling alone with just his pokemon to keep him company. He doesn't have a problem talking to people, but he has a sharp, sarcastic tongue that tends to leave people more annoyed every time he speaks. He loves pokemon though, everything about their existence and is almost considering just spending his life researching everything about them, but he loves the outdoors too much, and finds a lab an ill fit for him.
One of his favorite pass times is sketching, and he has a notebook in his backpack filled with drawings, mainly of forests and his Pokémon. One of the ways he's made a few new friends is by going up to them and asking if he could sketch their companions.
He'said highly experimental when it comes to cooking, and loves to just add another thing in and see what comes out. His directional sense isn't the highest either, so he often completely ignores his map and just goes off to see where the road takes him. Detours are frequent for him, and often make him more lost than he ever was.

Biography: Erik grew up in a small cottage in the woods. The house was simply him, his mother and their pokemon. They got by on the herbs and vegetables that his mother sold whenever she went into town. His childhood was filled with exploring his expansive backyard and making friends with the pokemon that lived there. He had an Umbreon with him at all times, one of the pokemon his mother had found long ago in the forest, and developed a close bond with it. After some time, he eventually felt that he should see the rest of the land and what it was ljke, and decidEd a pokemon journey would be the easiest way to do that. So he packed up a backpacl and set off on his way,

Other: "Did you know the forest comes alive at night?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Was choosing 2 pokemon out of like 800 a monster for anyone else?
No, not really. I already knew I wanted a cute Pokémon, and since I only chose one, I was able to pick my favorite basic, Eevee. Plus, an Eevee just fits my character so well.

I'm gonna post once more for the day. After that, we should probably stop for today so people can catch up. But we can still talk here!

Ooh a shiny. This brings up something about shinies-- like normal, shinies are extremely rare. But Tomato can have it.
Levels aren't important, though, so you should get rid of them.

Reactions: RaineSensei
I'm gonna post once more for the day. After that, we should probably stop for today so people can catch up. But we can still talk here!
Good idea.

Cool, thanks! I wasn't too sure if Loki being a shiny would be okay or not, but I hoped that the appearance of only one would be alright. And the levels were removed! Sorry about that, took them from another RP of mine.

Yea, I was wondering about that. Being in a different time zone myself, I was a bit worried that I would be too slow. xD

There can be more than one shiny in this roleplay, though. I'm just putting a hold on them until further notice. ^^

I know how it feels, Crescent. XD

Accepted.

Speaking of time zones, would it be alright for me to ask what time zone everybody lives in?

I'm in EST. :3

So much difference

Damn. Late sleeper. XD

I'll try to post IC soon. I'm still with family and entertaining siblings, so I haven't had a chance to post yet.

Alright, I have the RP on freeze after I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.