Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 people fpr EST, one for GMT +1, And one for CST

Okay, the roleplay is locked. Those who have not been able to post can now post without worry. Everyone else can post starting tomorrow again!

Reactions: RaineSensei
Wait, am I able to post an introduction post for my character then, as I haven't posted on jt before? Or is it locked for everyone

Speaking of time zones, would it be alright for me to ask what time zone everybody lives in?
UTC-06:00 Central Time~

And I like the idea of Wyeth not liking Yosuke all that much. It'll make a shift in character more fun that way. Maybe even a Pokémon battle between them?

Me and Yosuke are in the same time zone~~

xD I wanna see a Pokemon Battle between them. It would be interesting.

Tomato you can post! :3

Wyeth doesn't have patience for Yosuke xD A battle would be cool!

Wyeth doesn't have patience for Yosuke xD A battle would be cool!
Yosuke isn't the type of character for everyone. I felt that Sayuri, though, would be patient and understanding with him. That's why I wanted to introduce them to each other so badly~

Maybe it could be to give him a redeeming factor for Wyeth, how well he battles with Pokémon?

Poor Kou is gonna be pummeled. :c

Yosuke isn't the type of character for everyone. I felt that Sayuri, though, would be patient and understanding with him. That's why I wanted to introduce them to each other so badly~

Maybe it could be to give him a redeeming factor for Wyeth, how well he battles with Pokémon?
Sayuri definitely would be perfect. But then again, she can get along with alot of people.

Poor Kou is gonna be pummeled. :c
Well, Eevee isn't weak to any of the moves Wyeth's Pokémon have, and Wyeth's Pokémon aren't weak to Eevee's attacks. Umbreon is a really bulky Pokémon, with high base Defense and Special Defense stats. Though, not very high Attack or Special Attack. Flygon has higher Attack and Speed than anything else, but not much of anything. Eevee's stats are all fairly even, his highest stat being Special Defense, though not by much. Due to Eevee's ability Adaptability, same type attacks do double damage instead of 1.5x. Return is his most powerful move, saying he has a maximum happiness disposition. With the highest disposition, Return does 120 damage, which is then factored in to the opponent's Defense stat. However, Return being Normal type, it is granted 2x damage from the Adaptability, which is 240. Umbreon will take the hit well, not so much with Flygon.

So, Eevee is pretty much a glass cannon at the moment.

...I'm such a nerd x3

Reactions: zane620
Well, Eevee isn't weak to any of the moves Wyeth's Pokémon have, and Wyeth's Pokémon aren't weak to Eevee's attacks. Umbreon is a really bulky Pokémon, with high base Defense and Special Defense stats. Though, not very high Attack or Special Attack. Flygon has higher Attack and Speed than anything else, but not much of anything. Eevee's stats are all fairly even, his highest stat being Special Defense, though not by much. Due to Eevee's ability Adaptability, same type attacks do double damage instead of 1.5x. Return is his most powerful move, saying he has a maximum happiness disposition. With the highest disposition, Return does 120 damage, which is then factored in to the opponent's Defense stat. However, Return being Normal type, it is granted 2x damage from the Adaptability, which is 240. Umbreon will take the hit well, not so much with Flygon.

...I'm such a nerd x3
wut

Oh man, I forgot about Return already. XD

Other than that, I'm not good with stats... I just know Umbreon is a good tank. :c

wut
xD The best reaction.

Oh man, I forgot about Return already. XD

Other than that, I'm not good with stats... I just know Umbreon is a good tank. :c
Yeah, I did that Return thing on purpose :P Just to surprise everyone when an Eevee gets a knockout on a Pokémon that's almost godlike.

Yeah, it is.

Reactions: RaineSensei
I can tell that this is gonna be fun. ^^

...I'm such a nerd x3
Is it okay, that I understood all of that? -does nerd high-five- .... and no I'm not in this. But my pokemon senses make me read pokemon things.

Haha, yeah. He's going to be confused when his Flygon takes so much damage.​

Is it okay, that I understood all of that? -does nerd high-five- .... and no I'm not in this. But my pokemon senses make me read pokemon things.
You're cool in my book! *Nerd high-five*

Haha, yeah. He's going to be confused when his Flygon takes so much damage.​
Especially from an Eevee. He's going to need to drink himself to sleep that night xD
"Wyeth hurt himself in his confusion!"

Status
Not open for further replies.