Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I am not going to accept more females. We need males!
This is the exact opposite of what would happen on another site I used to roleplay on. Usually, we'd have too many males. Hm.

Used to happen to me all of the time, too! XD

We need more sausages in this festival.

So, are we just waiting for more male characters?

Was that too much? XD

We can start. I'll do so soon.

No, not at all. XD It was just so subtle

Haha, thanks!

And yay~

Took me ages, but my character sheet is now up. It was a good thing that I had been planning to use a male from the start. o3o

Yeah, I'm gonna post my character later today, don't let me keep you from starting or anything though.

W-wait!!! Twilight am I still allowed in? I want to make sure before I post my character since as you know, she is a girl.

Honestly I think I could just change the image and make her a guy, I mean her name is Rowan and its not like she is girly or any thing. Let me know if that's what you want because the fix would take like ten minuets at the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted and of course, Kat!

Username: Katzenchen

Name: Rowan Eiran

Allegiance: Researcher

Pokémon:
Snivy: Sylvester the Snob, male, MS: Tackle, Cut, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado
Growlithe: Gawain the Brave, male, MS: Bite, Roar, Ember, Flame Wheel

Appearance:
332xldt.jpg

Personality:
She's a bit of an odd ball, Rowan is a history buff and very eccentric. Despite her odd personality she isn't very energetic, which lead to her lengthy child helping station. She was fairly calming to the youngsters who were eager to get their first Pokémon or scared because their Pokémon were sick and didn't have enough sense to take them to a Pokecenter, though she has enough patience to deal with kids she frequently gets annoyed with anyone who sticks their nose into her work without her permission. She talks oddly, typically verbose and old fashioned, unless she is mad. She is very kind to Pokémon, it isn't rare to hear a comment from her about how Pokémon are friends or comrades and not tools or weapons.

Biography:
Rowan grew up around the stories that her parents used to tell her, mythical Pokémon, extinct Pokémon, the legends of old, they were her inspirations. Her parents were both Historians and chances were if you picked up a book in her house it was a history of something. Rowan dreamed constantly of catching these great Pokémon, much to the woe of her parents who, like many were certain Legendary Pokémon were just that, legends. Unfortunately she wasn't a fighter, she knew she was never going to achieve her dreams by becoming a trainer, she just wasn't cut out for it. So instead she put her brain, not Pokémon, to work.
After graduating as valedictorian she worked her way to several prestigious research institutes. She was 20 at the time she spent the next four years studying and helping children with starters, a common job for starting scientists as the real professors decided they didn't have time for the increasing numbers of young trainers. Her current position is the front line of field work, however they sent her to a safer area until she can stand her own in a Pokémon battle, much to Rowan's disappointment. Despite this fact she is one of the youngest on the field work team, its a dangerous job. Between the mountain gangs, horrible weather, wild Pokémon, and strange disappearances, frontline field work isn't the most popular job.

Other: Commonly heard saying, "Can you not see I am working! I have no time for such foolishness!" or something of the sort.

Side note: I took a few liberties and assumed some things about the world, Pokémon never said any thing about having colleges so I guess she went straight to studying at a research facility. When I say front line field work, I mean uninhabited areas that haven't been very well explored, if at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it was fine if Rowan stayed female, but it's okay!

Ok, Im going to be really awkward and ask to change Rowan back. (post the old one) I get it if your fed up with the changes.

If you want. :3

Fixed my personality, think the transfer from Word ate it.

Photobucket doesn't agree with my phone, but Con is gonna upload some stuff for me. When he does, I'll be using a different character picture that fits in a little better. Depending on which of the three he likes most, I might tweak a tiny bit (Change the gender pronouns) and make it a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.