Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry! I forgot to mention I was going to a weekend convention and all of my roleplays vanished from my mind as I tried to do touch ups on my cosplays! I swear I'll get into the RP as soon as I can.

Username: EchoRun

Name: Russell (Russ) Pace

Allegiance: Blades Admin (I kind of wanted to wait and see if anyone else wanted to be an admin, but I highly doubt he has the professionalism needed to be an advisor)

Pokemon:

-Monferno- Ray- Male- Taunt, Fury Swipes, Mach Punch, and Flame Wheel

-Cubone- Percy - Male- Headbutt, Bone Club, Tail Whip, and Bonemerang

Appearance:
722046.jpg

Personality: Russ has a very laid-back, fun-loving personality. He loves to have a good laugh, though that leads people to believe he's not very serious; which is true most of the time, but he can be (somewhat) serious when the situation calls for it. He can be fairly annoying at times, and has frequently been told to "Grow up! " (Even by those younger than him).

Biography: Russ grew up in Ember City, which is where he first met Ray (a Chimchar at the time). It was his parents idea to get him a friend, especially one who could keep up with him, since he was home alone a lot, if he wasn't playing in the streets with the other children. The two became really close and were inseparable. He joined the Blades a few years back, although he didn't really seem to have a particular reason.

Other: "Woah, take it easy! It was just a bit of fun!"

Last edited by a moderator:
ITTOKI OTOYA *^*
-fangirl mode : activated -

Accepted to both. I'll try and post now. ^^

Do I need to be afraid, or...? .-.

Haha yeah, I expected some characters to be less tolerant of him.
I dun think so. ;)

Where's Yosuke? And Construct? Everyone?

I'm here, I just don't know what to post.

Hey, sorry but I think I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. This term is already hitting me hard into week one, and I don't think I'd be able to keep up with all of you enough to do it justice. So sorry, but I hope the RP goes well! I'll keep tabs on it to see it evolve, but sadly can't contribute myself. Good luck!

Hey, sorry but I think I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. This term is already hitting me hard into week one, and I don't think I'd be able to keep up with all of you enough to do it justice. So sorry, but I hope the RP goes well! I'll keep tabs on it to see it evolve, but sadly can't contribute myself. Good luck!

Good luck with the term! I wish you could have stayed, but I understand how difficult it can be to keep up with school and roleplaying. :)

Sure I'm working on a post, the problem I have right now is my parents are leaving for a week. Which would be more of a party rather than a problem if I didn't have three younger siblings, who naturally won't take care of themselves so I have to do it. They are going to Texas, the championship college football game.

Anyway, I'm playing mommy for the next week, except for Friday.

Awww... oh well. I hope everything goes well for you. :c

Oh, I understand exactly what you mean. (I'm also the oldest of four.) Take you time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.