Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... While everyone is making adjustments... I'm considering changing my Vulpix to a Riolu. Would that be ok? I just want to make sure before I decide.

Didn't someone else already have Lucario?

I got Lucario.

Mkay, my character sheet is up, edited my first post. Sorry it took so long. At least there's more beef in this stew, amirite?

... >_> <_< Ahem, anyways, time to pass out.

Merry, of course you are. Just post your form here.

And Poly, accepted, as long as you don't go overboard with the ditto.

I'll get a post up today! We'll all start in West Angel City, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RaineSensei
Woo!

Though uh, what do you mean by overboard exactly? I don't plan to powergame with it, if that's what you mean.

I mean Ditto turning into legendaries or copying an extremely strong Pokemon. It can shift, but into a weaker form, maybe?

*Happy dance for roleplay*

Introducing Yosuke by way of Pokémon being unbelievably adorable to the adorable Pokémon-loving lady. Should be fun.

*Happy dance for roleplay*

Introducing Yosuke by way of Pokémon being unbelievably adorable to the adorable Pokémon-loving lady. Should be fun.
Yay ~~~~

Last edited:
Username: Merry Berry (also goes by just Merry or Berry)

Name: Meiling (Alias: Dragon of the Far East)

Allegiance: Blades Admin

Pokemon:
Name: Mienfoo
Moveset: Drain Punch, Acrobatics, Fake Out, Bulk Up
mienfoo.gif

Name: Gyarados
Moveset: Waterfall, Bounce, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance
gyarados-f.gif

Appearance:
merchant_trainer_by_dummy04-d498peq_zps949589f9.jpg

Personality: Meiling is a hot-blooded type of person, who can be quite overwhelming at times. She generally speaks in a loud volume, which tends to intimidate some. She is confidant, perhaps overly so about the strength of her and her Pokémon, but it is hard to deny. She likes being in charge, and hates taking orders from someone she doesn't respect. However, her values are quite straight forward, so all you have to do to gain her respect is defeat her in battle.

Biography: She comes from a small merchant village in the far east. Growing up, her family was quite poor, as was most people where she lived. Determined not to end up like her parents, having to work day and night in order to barely put food on the table for your family, she took to training Pokémon in the mountains. It was tough, and she got beaten up many times. But, relentless as she was, she gained prowess quickly, and became known as the strongest trainer in the village. Later, she joined the Blades of Seloca, which was considered a huge honor in the village. Having gained a prominent role within the Blades, Meiling would never have to worry about going hungry ever again, but her past makes her value hard work, and she finds it admirable above anything else.

Other: "Can you feel that? The air is quivering before the might of the Dragon of the Far East!"

Adding that in a sec~

What's the question? XD

Oh,ignore that, I forgot that this site saves what you write. It was a question i already figure out, so dun worry, ^_^

Oh,ignore that, I forgot that this site saves what you write. It was a question i already figure out, so dun worry, ^_^
I'm glad this site saves your writing. When I was writing my post, I accidentally hit backspace after clicking out of the typing prompt and it took me backwards. I was so happy to go back to the page and see my post in progress still there x3

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei
No problem. ^^

Anyway, do you know what Yosuke is gonna evolve Kou into? o.o

And Crescent, I see you used Fushimi. ;3

Hehe, yup~ I figured he would be perfect for this role. ;D

Now his voice is stuck in my head. XD

Anyway, working on my post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.