Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa looks to him sadly and sighs, petting him gently on the head and cuddling him softly. "It's okay. We can always get you some sleeping pills from the doctors, and you won't have any more bad dreams. Of you have any bad dreams tonight you can always wake me up instead of going downstairs by yourself" She says and smiles, beginning to fall asleep.

Oliver nodded quietly, "O-Ok" he mumbled, and cuddled up to his lover silently, hands shaking. He slowly closed his eyes, scared of sleeping again, but ended up asleep anyway

Rosa woke up in the middle of the night to check and see if he was okay and hadn't had a bad dream, she smiles down at him lightly and wraps her arms around him, making sure he was cuddles close.

Oliver was fast asleep, and instinctively moved closer to her as her arms wrapped around him. His fingers twitched rythmatically, and he frowned slightly

Rosa looks down at him and smiles. She couldn't help but worry about him still, she was really upset at what he had been through and how it had impacted his life. She was really glad she spoke up about it though, she did the right thing. At first, she didn't think she would ever be friends with Oliver, because he seemed so shy and grumpy at first, but now he seemed really nice and loving, at least now she knew she would never judge a book by it's cover. She lay there still, cuddling him softly.

Oliver started to mumble softly, his words sounding like scared pleas for help. He started to move, but not in his usual violent thrashing, but more as if he was stuck, squirming around as if he couldn't get free

Rosa looks to him sadly and shook him awake. She strokes his head gently and then sat him up, cuddling him softly. "It's gonna be okay" She says to him.

A soft gasp sounded from Oliver as he woke, and he gently clung onto his lover. Tears trickled down his face, as he shook, "I wish I-it was"

The following morning, Rosa took Oliver to see a doctor. The doctor was completley understandable about the situation and gave them a prescription for some sleeping pills, suggesting that he saw a proffesional about his past issues and that it may help. She puts the prescription into her bag and then stood up, holding onto Oliver's hand and thanking the doctor.

Oliver stayed mostly quiet in front of the doctor, clearly nervous. He nodded at things that he said, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. When he suggested professional help with his past problems, Oliver quickly shook his head. It was one thing giving a summary to the doctor, but another thing entirely to give his life story away

Rosa pulls away from Oliver once they reached the pharmacist. She waited patiently for his prescrition and sighs, sadly. She couldn't believe that he was pushing people away who were trying to help him.

Oliver silently let her pull her hand away, and let his own fall back to his side. He waited patiently, then when his percription was ready, moved to go and collect it

Rosa waited outside for him. She looks to him sadly, then turns away. "I can't believe you said no, people are trying to help you. You just push everyone away, I'm kind of tried of it" She says.

Oliver avoided her gaze, "I don't want to tell all of my problems to a stranger….. or anyone really Rosa" He admitted softly, "I don't like thinking about it"

Rosa sighed heavily. "Sorry for trying" She grumbles and then began to wander back home. Once she got there, she sat in front of the TV and didn't say much.

Oliver tried to talk to her, not understanding what he was doing wrong. Was his want to keep his past hidden hurting her? Whatever it was, it was his fault

"You just push people away all the time when they're trying to help you. It doesn't matter anyways.... You barely listen to me" Rosa says with a sigh.

"I dont need help Rosa. Why does every one think there's something wrong with me?" He mumbled back, looking to the floor

"You do need help if you're having freaking sleeping problems every single night!" She snaps, and then shook her head, going upstairs.

Oliver lowered his head as she snapped at him, and quietly settled on the couch, staring at his sleeping pills

Status
Not open for further replies.