Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa smiles at him and blushes, standing up straight. "Thanks, I really should look where I'm going!" She says and tries to be positive about the situation. She smiles weakly at the tourist and looks around once they enter. The house was large, and had plenty of room. It was very nice.

Oliver gave her a small smike and gently held her hand, keeping a wary eye on their guide, even as he gazed around the large house. His old house had been small and filthy, the one he had been abused in, but this one was the opposite, Large and clean and warm

After many visits of the houses she decided to go with the first. It was the most warm and comfortable, and it had plenty of room. She smiles and hugs Oliver, glad they were finally going to start living together.

Oliver gently hugged her back, smiling softly, happy that they would be moving in together, "I love you" He said softly

Rosa kisses his nose gently. "I love you too" She says and blushes. **** When they were able to move home she says goodbye to her family then began to leave the house with their items.

Oliver also said goodbye, thanking them softly for all they had done for him. Then, after finishing speaking, he nodded and turned, picking up his belongings, which was hardly anything, he followed his lover

When they got towards the house, she instantly began to get their things fixed and decorated to their likings. Finally they would be able to share a bed, as he always slept in the spare bedroom back home and she would often worry about him and would come in to cuddle with him to make him feel better.

Oliver helped her, content to soft discuss where he should put something. It was a big difference to go from living with family, abusive or otherwise, to go to a house with just him and his lover. He was glad that they were sharing a bed, knowing his mate calmed him down from many nightmares

Rosa kisses his cheek once they were done. "I'm really proud of how far you've come, after everything you've been through. You know I'll always be here for you, right?" She says softly, holding onto his hand.

Oliver smiled softly at her, and nodded, pulling her close and hugging her, "I'd never have done it without you" He said softly, pressing a kiss to her head

Rosa smiles and hugs him closely. Once the end of the day dawned she began to prepare for bed, getting into bed with a book in her hands. She began to flick through it whilst she waited for Oliver to join her, she was glad that he could finally be with her at night and she could cuddle with him to make him feel secure. She knew he had a lot of nightmares and was glad she could cuddle him and make him feel better whenever he did.

Oliver quietly changed in the bathroom, staring at the scars on his chest with a sad look in his eyes, before he pulled a loose shirt over his head. He padded out, and climbed into bed beside his lover, snuggling close to her as always, peering up at her book curiously

Rosa looks up once he enters their bedroom and smikes weakly. She shut the book she had been flicking through and stretches. "Gosh, I'm so tried after all of that decorating today" She says with a soft giggle. She reaches out her arms and cuddles him closely, tickling him playfully.

Oliver squirmed and laughed as she tickled him, making soft squeaking noises as he tried to escape her fingers. It was rare to hear him laugh, but the only reason he would ever do so was when his lover was there

Rosa smiles and giggles, holding him closely. She soon reaches out and switches off the light. After a while she kisses his cheek and smiles. "Goodnight" She says and falls asleep.

Oliver fell asleep after a while, pulling her close gently to his chest and closing his eyes.

Rosa woke up the following morning. Her eyes flutter gently open and she looks around, rubbing at them slightly. She say up and grabs a robe and some clothes, then goes into the bathroom to take a shower. She showered, did her hair and put her clothes on. Shortly afterwards she goes downstairs and then looks through the cupboard, seeing as they didn't have much in the cupboards after moving in, she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and made herself some coffee.

Oliver seemed to have woken during the night, and was found curled in a ball on the sofa. The way he was led suggested that he had woken and sat down, but hadn't meant to fall back asleep. His fingers twitched, as they did as most nightmares with oliver began, and he flinched

Rosa looks around for Oliver once she was done eating and then notices him on the sofa. She sighed. Must've been another nightmare. She didn't know what to do about it. He could've at least told her that he was having one and she would be cared for him. She goes over to him, kneeling by the sofa and tapping him gently.

Oliver jumped, emerald eyes snapping open as he felt someone tap him. He calmed, when his eyes met those of Rosa. He wondered if he had woken her, it had been the sole reason for him not telling her about the nightmare after had had it, and the main reason he was now on the sofa. He stared at her for a few seconds, calming down, "H-Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.